Life with our protective older brothers

Its Jesse and Kourtney here. We are 15 year old twins and come from a big enough family of guys. Living with our three older brother Beau (20)  Jai and luke (17 - twins also)  and of course our amazing mum Gina :) We live next door to our cousins, Drew (20) wes (18) and Keaton (16) who we are extremely close with, and we call them our brothers as they act like them. We want to write about our life but firstly we will give y'all our backround and what our family is like.

We were born and raised in California by our mum Gina. Our dad fucked off on us when we were about 3 so we never really knew him, but last we heard he is living back in Italy with his new 'wife' and our stepsister ( who we have never met before ). Kourtney and I are bout 5'3 and half Italian half Californian. I, Jesse have long blonde straight hair and Kourtney has long light brownish hair with a blonde dipdye. We are extremely close and have always been this way. We are head of our cheerleading squad in our school. Our brother Beau Jai and Luke are very protective of us and same with Keaton Wes and Drew. Gina isnt dating so she is normally over at her sisters house or travelling with work so our brothers look after us whenever she is gone. Wes and Drew and the most protective of us. We are proberly closer to them then our actual brothers. Drew is stronge and broad, an average Califnornian I guess you could say. He surfs but spends most of him time on his rad guitar or writing amazing music. Wes is very like drew. He too surfs and writes music. They are both real calm and chill most of the time but also real loud . Keaton is more quite and keeps to himself, but dont get me wrong, he too is outgoing and fun to be around. He too surfs and plays about 10 different instruments. Wes and Drew are 'head' of the school as they say. Which is true because they are the most 'popular'.

Yeah so Wes and Drew are EXTREMELY protective over us. They like to know where we are going and what we are doing and what time we will be home at. They also make sure our clothes are not too 'Inappropriate' when we are going out. Once Me and Kourtney snook out of our room ( it is at the front of the house so its easy to climb down from ) at around 10.30pm and went to our friend Jareds house party. Of course our boyfriends would be there which Wes and Drew wouldnt be happy with because apparantly they think that our boyfriends are not 'respectful' enough or whatever. My boyfriend and I were kissing against the wall at the front of the house and I was a little tipsy so I dont remember the full details but Keith started to rub his hand along my leg going higher and higher, and asked me to go up to Jareds room with him so I ( being intoxicated ) agreed. While I was on my way upstaires with Keith, Kourtney was sitting on her boyfriends lap on the couch making out. To be honest i dont really remmeber what happened with them because Drew and Wes were so mad that I knew they would get even more angry if i told them i didnt remember what was happening.

Keith walked me towards the bed in the spare room. He began kissing my neck and taking off my shirt when all of a sudden Drew stromed through the door and pushed Keith out of the way while grabbing me and asking me if i was alright. He turned around and punched Keith in the face and shouted 'SHES ONLY 15!' while carrying me out. I tried to playfully get out of his arms messing with him and attempting to tickle him to try to get him to let go of me. I saw Kourntey when we reached the end of the stairs, she was being pulled by Wes. We caught each others eyes and began histerically laughing . I leaned over Drews shoulder and tried to grab onto Kourtney as she tried to grab onto me, aslo failing as Wes was tightly grabbing her waist and pulling her back. I turned my head back up to Drew. He looked so mad. I had never seen him this mad before. He was holding onto my side so tight that i could feel his musle on my back. His left arm was holding my legs. He looked down at me in disappointment and anger. I felt bad so I looked down trying not to make eye contact with him. I dug my head into his hard shoulder and clung onto his shirt. He carried me out to the car. He swung Wesleys car door open and put me into the back, standing at the door before closing it incase Wes wanted to put Kourntey in the back with me. Instead, Drew got in the back with me. I was slightly disappointed as I wanted Kourtneys company. I was freezing so i quickly curled up on Drews warm lap and lay my head on his chest. I could feel his heart beat, I remember it was beating really fast. He wrapped both his strong arms around me and squezzed me really tight. He kissed my forehead and said  'you and kourtney and in so much shit when we get home'. Then He began to stroke my back trying to warm me up. Suddenly the radio turned on really loud in the car. I looked up and Kourtney was plonked up on Wesleys lap. He was attempting to drive us home but bearly could because Kourtney was making it difficult for him to. I began laughing and Wes tried to steer and stop kourtney from messing at the same time. Kourtney reached over Wesleys arm and rolled down the opposite window. She began screaming things out. I found this hilarious and tried to crawl over to the front seat and sit on top of Wesley with her, but of course Drew grabbed me back and refused to let me go. We both kept messing and I could tell Drew was using all his strenght to try and keep me situated on his lap. We kept Lauging and and screaming for the whole ride home. As soon as we got home we ran up to our room and quickly locked the door as we could hear Drew and Wes run after us..

Thats the introduction of our 'Book' of our life :) Please Comment and give us all your feedback or what type of stories for 'Chapter 1' you would wanna hear and we will see if we can think of any that happened to us ! Thanks