Intro

Jess' POV:

Hey my name's Jess, I am now 16 years old there's not a lot of interesting things about me and I don't want to bore you to death bragging on about myself. I don't really know myself that well mainly because I never had time for myself, I lost my best friend a few months ago she lost her battle against heart disease, she was the only person who was there for me she knew me better than I did, and I knew her better than herself. Ever since she had gone everything just went from bad to worse.

Another day another drama, same old. Trisha the 'popular girl' decided my hair doesn't look good today, apparently its too long, grabbed the scissors and got her two girl friends (who seem like they're around her for protection) hold me still in the girls bathroom and *snip* *snip* went a quarter of my hair. Then changes her mind saying it's too short, there she grabs the glue. I guess I'll be walking around with a bob cut for a while now. I just don't understand what she thinks of herself, like she looks like a chav, you know one of those girls who wear a load of foundation and contour, questionably messy bun, and a boyfriend who's nineteen years old, but gets a new one every week like they're on sale at Primark or something, yeah she's one of those. Back to my forced makeover, she is finally done gluing my hair, I drop into the hair dressers on my way home, she did my hair at the end of the school day, Pat works at the hairdressers and she is Kelsey's mum (my best friend) she's sorta knows what I go through on a daily basis. I tell Pat about my day whilst she fixes my hair. Who would've thought I kind of suit a bob cut. she doesn't charge me for my haircuts mainly cuz I was her daughters only friend.

I get home and try avoid my parents so they don't see my hair, I run to my room as fast as I can, I made it, I never told my family about my bullies, cuz I already know what will happen, they will ring the head teacher, have a meeting with Tricia's parents and all that. I grab my laptop and play 'midnight memories' as it is in my suggestions section. I'm not going to lie it sounds pretty cool, I listened to a few more one direction songs and gosh I have been missing out on all this goodness.