FORTY-ONE

Reyna smiled as she followed behind Dom and Letty through the wide desert, she couldn't help but feel at home as she spotted hundreds of cars being observed by a large crowd with surrounding trailers and one long lane way. Race Wars was a Toretto creation and it was an event that allowed the car community to come together, party together and race their new cars while showing off to everyone. It'd been quite a crazy rollarcoaster over the last few years and it would be nice to just kick back into who she was before her life became so hectic.

Once they pulled up, Reyna climbed out and stood with the couple as Letty looked around in pure amazement before turning to Dom with an excited smile. Letty gets into the driver seat of Dom's car as Reyna looks over at the other driver as he revved the engine. "Keep it under nine thousand RPM's," Reyna says as she leans in the window, "Kid's gonna fry his pistons after the first two hundred." Letty looked up at Reyna, "You know that's not my style. I gotta ride or die, right?"

She glanced at the other driver as Dom and Rey shared a look, "She's right. How about you just ride on this one?" Letty nods as Reyna and Dom step away from the car as the woman raised her arms before dropping them signaling for them to go. Letty stays right beside the other driver as she watches her RPMs to make sure she doesn't go over nine thousand. The driver's pistons fry causing him to slow down before Letty wins the race making Letty smile as she came to the terms with Reyna and Dom being right.

Letty was instantly surrounded by everyone congratulating her as she got out of the car. The crowd starts to cheer 'ghost girl' repeats in Letty's head before she gets hit with a flash of the wreck. Letty gets a flash of her in a hospital before someone picks her up from behind causing another flash of the explosion as she is set down before she instinctively turns and punches the man in the face. "Letty, what the hell?" Hector, the man she hit, asks her as he holds his busted lip.

Dom tries to get to Lettt before she gets into the car and drives off as Reyna let out a shaky breath. "Damn dawg! Girl's still got that swing, homie," Hector says to Dom who turned to him with a slight smile, "You never could take a punch." Reyna squeezed Dom's shoulder knowing that he was worried about Letty before turning to Hector who smiled at her, "Hey, girl. I'm glad you're back, girl. It's good to see you!" Reyna and Hector hugged before Reyna drove Dom back to the house so he could look for Letty.

After dropping him off, she made her way to Tej's garage. She smiled as she walked in seeing him working on the engine of their Daytona he had bought back in London. "Hey handsome, looking good," Reyna says as she approached him making him look up at her with a smile. "Hello beautiful, how was Race Wars?" Tej asks as he finished wiping the grease from his hands. "It was good but Letty freaked out and took off. Dom's out looking for her," Reyna answers him as he placed his hands on her waist pulling his girl closer to him.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she rested her forehead against his, "But it was nice to get out there again. We'll have to take the whole crew out next time though." Tej nodded slightly in agreement before connecting their lips in a sweet passionate kiss. Without pulling away, Tej slowly backed Reyna up to the wall as his hands began exploring her body, he slowly kissed down her neck making her shiver in pleasure. Reyna pulled Tej's head away from her neck before kissing him passionately again as she let out a soft moan making him tighten his grip on her waist.

"Oh, come on! At least take it to the office first," Benny's voice boomed through the garage with Rome following behind him laughing. Tej pulled away before Reyna rested her head in the crook of his neck in slight embarrassment. "Maybe you lot should give us a heads up," Tej states as Reyna steps away from him to look at her brothers, "Yeah, It would've been nice for a heads up." Benny smirked playfully, "Oh, I think you got a heads up, alright." Rome laughed as Tej cleared his throat before walking into his office as Reyna glared at her brothers as they fist-bump.