U were laying down on ur couch watching TV. and enjoying snacks when u finish ur bag of chips u hear the door bell, It was late who will come at this time? U question urself. when u open the door u see its carlos he was a good friend of urs. "Why are u here carlos? Its 2Am." u said confused. He come over mostly after his work to chill with u but this was different somehow. He came in but he grabbed u and pinned u to the wall.  "please y/n.." he begged u softly in ur ear. this was turning u very much Carlos was a extremely good looking. u already wanted him some months but u were to embarrassed to ask so. u decided to tease him and u put ur hand on his clothed buldge and started rubbing it.
"What u want my mouth?  my hands? Maybe to be inside me...?"
u said in a devilish tone That only made him want u more he whispered lustfully in ur ear. "
i want to be inside u please y/n.." 
he begged more.  u shut the door of ur house. and directed him to ur room while kissing him on his lips. U pushed him on the bed and sat on his lap. 
" be a good boy and take ur shirt off and maybe ill give u what u want. ~"
he obeyed without thinking. He was kissing u passionately u did the same but only if u knew u fell for his trap. He took ur shirt off and threw u on the bed. Wispering in ur ear something that makes u wanted to cum on the spot  he pussed u down while saying "u had ur fun but its my turn chica ~"
He began to unbuckle his belt and pants he slid them off and threw them somewhere on the floor in the room same went with his boxers. He was big and thick u got excited and quickly wanted to take ur own pants off but he slapped ur hand  "thats my job"  he said in a angry tone. he took ur pants off he saw the wetness from ur underwear dripping he was proud that he does that much damage to u. He took ur panties off and Started to play with ur folds in response u moaned loudly. "U fuckin te-. A-aah!" he stuck his finger in ur clit slowly going in and out teasing u good "whos a good girl for me?" he continues using his fingers pulling them in and out. "I expect an answer." he stuck another finger in u were so close to coming " are u deaf?" he smacked ur ass leaving a hand mark it only made u more hornier "i am. ."u wimpered ur face bieng red and so close to the edge. "What a good girl u are ill give u ur reward now" he stuck his fingers out then he almost forgot "wait here princess" he moves to the side of the bed and grabs a condom out of his pants pocket. And returns with the codoms he put them on and wasted no time. He laid u down "are u okay with this?" he asked sincerely "i want u carlos" u consented. He slowly put himself in u to tease u a bit. U were already moaning wich only wanted him to fuck u more. Once he had put himself in he started to move "p-lease Carlos harder- u couldn't finish ur sentence he started fucking u hard. "Fuck.." he groaned u where so close to coming "Carlos a-a..am close.. " u slurred ur words " cum for me " he demanded And so u did u came right on the spot "I can't .." he would slowly pull out " how does a nice bath sound ?" He asked nicely " I would like that."