Author notes

Hello welcome to my first fanfic just a bit about my writing and Siri

So I've never written harry potter stuff before and I'm basing this off of a Roleplay I am currently doing with a friend so any foreshadowing won't be more than a few years ahead. Also please help me find spelling errors, or if you think a character's reaction is unrealistic let me know and I'll take it into consideration in the future.

Now about Siri!
Most of her Backstory will be revealed throughout the story, I like to write information into the story but basic info (that will probably be repeated to characters)
Siri is the daughter of Sirius Black and a woman no one could (or would) tell her about, not that she asked much. She's an angel baby so she never knew her mother. She lived at number 12 Grimmauld place and Remus visited her often.

Some Final notes:

-I will not be doing Smut

-There will be some cursing

-I will not be changing my OC for you're happyiness, if you don't like here then you don't have to be here :)

-The story will be mostly from Siri's Perspective although there will be portions from Harry's perspective as well as some other characters (probably mostly just to give a bit more information on the whole story)

-I haven't decided on an update schedule, probably just whenever I have a new chapter completed

-I will be writing from the events of the books and from the Roleplay I did with the most amazing, beautiful, and talented ✨ Nosa ✨

Alright that's it I hope you enjoy my story!