Part 1 {Meetings}

You had just gotten out of the house, it was a sunny bright day outside, you don't really favor the hot weather, but, might as well get out while you still can. You take a teep breath in, you smell the freshly cut grass and a hint of people cooking barbecues. You smile, walking yourself down to the bakery, might as well get breakfast before you fully start your day, right?

You get to the bakery after 5 minutes of walking there, you don't live far from most food places after all, which is why you mostly eat out. You also have a job which you love so dearly, and it pays nice. Since, well, you ARE the only one who lives in your house. I walk in the bakery, breathing deeply, taking in wafts of the pastries, I smile a little, I go up to the line and wait for my turn, after the wait, the person sees me and smiles,
"Y/N! Great to see you today! Usual as always?"
I nod, I always liked hearing her confidence, truth is, I come here alot.
I get handed my pastries in a bag, I pay and wave back while walking out of the bakery. I smile, thinking to myself,
"Hmm, maybe I should go to the park? Ah, why not? I haven't been there in awhile."
I start walking to the park, looking around, seeing children run and play, it's nice. I look back infront of me, seeing a brunette girl running away from just a slightly taller girl. The brunette runs past me and the slightly taller giRL CRASHES INTO ME!?
.
.
.
I groan, wincing, looking up, surprised to see the slightly taller girl on me, she opens her eyes as well, becoming flustered and launching herself backwards on her feet.
"J-JESUS, I'M SO SORRY!"
She sticks a hand out for me and I take it. I smile,
"It's alright, just, please pay more attention next time."
She nods quickly, looking away, still embarrassed.
I look down for my pastries, I frown immediately, they are crushed all over the ground.
The girl seems to notice and speaks softly,
"I'm so sorry, I.. I can buy you new ones! I swear!"
I quickly smile at her, shaking my head, I just simply pick the bag up and throw it away in a near by trash bin.
She frowns and calls out for me,
"Uh wait! The least I can do is at least give you my name!"
I turn around and smile.
"Sure."

A few minutes later, we were on a park bench chatting, turns out their name is combination, and surprisingly, they aren't one person, but multiple people fused together, I giggled when they first told me, It sounded like a Steven Universe thing. But she got serious and even undivided one person from their body, the other person was slightly taller than the former body she was in, she had purple hair and pale skin. Her name was Avery. They fused back together.

"Oh and about me chasing that girl earlier, that's Ava, our creator, and inevitably the person writing this."

"What?"

"What?"
.
.
.
We talk for awhile longer, and by that, we probably sat there for about an hour, talking about mostly Combination, they interested me. Soon enough, we parted ways as I walked home. I couldn't get them off my mind, they are certainly an interesting individual. I got home, opening the door and closing it behind me, I flop on the couch, trying to take a small nap, unable to do so,

"Combination and Avery, huh?"