Chapter 1

( A/N : Hi lets fangirl together though dm. Im new to this writing so ya)

~~~

··· Skylar's POV···

"Skylar, Skylar, Skylar come on get ready for school." I could hear my mother say

" Im tired mom." I responded. She gave me a look, you know the look its her discipline face yeah that one.

"Ok fine im up." I really dont like school especially since i just moved here from California, i know its gonna be hard.

I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then i went to my closet and grabbed my black skinny jeans and my white tee shirt that said WHAT THE HELL on it in black writing. After i got dressed i put on my makeup then put on my socks and my black hightop converse. I went back to my bathroom and flat ironed my hair. I walked to my dresser and grabbed my black snapback and walked downstairs.

"Well you look good who are you trying to impress, Erick." My mom said as she continued cooking breakast.

"Oh shit i forgot about him, and remember mom we moved?" I said and got my phone to facetime him.

"LANGUAGE!!!!" My mom yelled.

"Sorry dang."i responded with an attitude.

I called him and he picked up.

"Hi babe i gotta go to school sorry." He rushsed.

"Its only 6:30." I wined

"Ya...... right, over there." He said in a duhh tone of voice.

"Right i totally forgot... love you."

"Love you to cutie." He said and i blushed

"Bye." I said and hung up the phone.

"Food ready, Sky." My mom yelled.

"Ugh," I mumbled "Coming."

I walked to the kitchen my moms the best she made my favorite breakfast, she made me scrambled eggs with patatos and bacon.

I looked on my phone and scrolled through instagram, then twitter , and finnaly tumblr. I dont use facebook often cause its outdated and is sooo and i mean sooo dead.

"Mom its 7 now." I reminded her.

"I can give you a ride, if you want."

"No im fine i'll take the bus."

"Ok bye have a great day at school." She said kissing me.

"Bye." I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door.

I walked to the bus stop and there were a few other kids there that looked around my age. I saw a big yellow bus coming our way, but before i knew it, it went staight past us.

"What the fuck was that shit." I mumbled to myself.

"We have second bus." I heard someone say.

"Oh you heard that."

"Yeah I did , hi im Mark you must be the new girl." He held his hand out and i gladly ecxepted it.

"Skylar, you can call me sky." I shook his hand.

"Well sky, hes our bus." He said and walked on.

I sat in the back whete nobody else was. Yeah so i thought until a figure sat next to me.

"Uhmm what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hi im CJ can I sit?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure, I guess im Skylar." Then we shook hands. What i it with these people and hand shaking tf.