Y/n

Monday morning:
Y/n gets out of her bed feeling exhausted. She stretches and puts her 25feet long silky dark brown hair into a messy bun and moves her smol 3"1 body towards the mirror.

Y/n: *sigh* I-I-I look so ugly,no one will ever wuv me *cries*

As y/n walks back to her big massive bed she cries and let's all her depression sink in untill she fixated her golden blue green orbs onto her window where she gets blinded by a light

Sky daddy: y/n I have touched ur soul and you are not depressed anymore,I Jesus god love you and you shall follow in my footsteps to happiness. You shall call me daddy.

Y/n: I-i never beeieved in skydaddy but now I bewieve in da skydaddy UwU 🥺🥺 he just cuwered my depwession. P-p-p-p-please show me h h how to fowlliw in your fwootsteps...😣😩 i-i-I-I wuv you skydaddy!

Y/n went up to sky daddy and gave him a hug as he poured his blood into themselves to bond

Sky daddy: y/n I wuv you too now strip and close your eyes

Y/n: y-y-yes! Daddy 😣

Skydaddy: now open your eyesY/n: o-o-omg I-I-it's so big! 🤤😵‍💫Skydaddy stared at y/no's big bohonka Donkas and his eyes widened he thought to himself he couldn't take anymore and groped y/n by the waist and pulled her on top shoving his 25 inch...

Y/n: o-o-omg I-I-it's so big! 🤤😵‍💫
Skydaddy stared at y/no's big bohonka Donkas and his eyes widened he thought to himself he couldn't take anymore and groped y/n by the waist and pulled her on top shoving his 25 inch magic daddy sword into her tight 😼 womanhood. "Eeeek! Mhhhhh I-I-it hurts daddy Jesus 😮‍💨😵 "I'm sorry y/n do you want me to stop blessing u with my stretchable eggplant 🍆" he said in a deep deep sexy turning on dominant voice. Y/n felt weak to her womanhood and replied softly like her submissive and breedable self "n-n-no just keep going slow please" skydaddy thrusted in and out slowly letting her get use to the pain "sky daddy mhh MMHH🥴" y/n moaned sky daddy started thrusting deeper into her womb and picked up his pace "omg y/n you're so tight 😏" "f-f-f-FASTER DADDY PWEASE 😋😖" sky daddy thrusted deeper and faster into her glory whole "Y/N you're such a slut" "call me that again sky daddy" in which he replied which "beg" "omg pwease sky daddy inpreganaye me with your manhood, ruin my womanhood into pieces and make my wholes meet as one oh pwease pwease pwease 😮‍💨🥴🥺🥺🥺" y/n begged sky daddy responded with a sleek 😏 and then started using his magic stickiness of manhood to stretch it longer and thrust deep and fast into y/n's cave nonstop "AHHHH MHHHH SKY DADDY OMG YES YES YES RUIN ME CURE MY DEPWESSION" y/n Moaned "I-I'm gonna cum y/n omg ur so tight it the tightest I've had even Eve couldn't handle this much" sky daddy moaned "let's cum together I'm close too.. 😣" y/n replied.. "AHHHH AHHH AHHHH OMG OMG AHH MHHH AHHHHHHH" y/n moaned "GRRRR GRE HUHIHU 👹 AHHH IGHHH😈" sky daddy moaned as they both came together and as y/n got filled with all of gods juices. "I-I wuv you sky daddy t🥺 thank you for curing me" y/n layer there covers in Jesus milk as god ascended back into heaven relieved like never before leaving y/n covers in his body and blood and milk watching as she never faced depression again.

Y/n never faced sadness or depression ever again and died a VERY happy and satisfied life with gods love

The end.