RANDOM FACTS

[If you want me to send this ☝🏻 picture to you, ask me on my Instagram @bloody_metal_angel ]

1.) When playing Getting Over It, Markiplier had a rage-induced orgasm.

2.) Markiplier can do "Cock And Ball Torture" in just 3 minutes.

3.) When asked by Jacksepticeye if he had fetishes, Mark said "Yogurt."

4.) Markiplier has been a virgin for 87 years.

5.) Happy Wheels, according to Markiplier, made him "rediscover my love for pain:)".

6.) Markiplier is sexually attracted to all of the Five Nights At Freddy's Animatronic characters.

7.) Markiplier once got so high, he repeatedly screamed "I HAVE DEMENTIA!!!" and tried to do CPR on a Squirrel.

8.) Markiplier swallows an average of 87 pets named Steve in his sleep each year.

9.) Before becoming a YouTuber, Markiplier was a Security Guard for a Pizzeria with Animatronics. He was fired not even a week after being hired. This was due to him attempting to have sex with every single Animatronic.

10.) Markiplier has a crush on Super Mario.

11.) Markiplier wrote the song "W.A.P".

12.) Markiplier and Obama once dated.

13.) Markiplier can shove approximately 6,987 Five Nights At Freddy's action figures up his ass. This made it into the Guinness Book Of World Records in 2014.

14.) In high school, Markiplier was expelled for "Exceeding [his] F-Bomb quota."

15.) Markiplier -at one point- was convinced he was Jesus.
Hallelujah!!!!

16.) Markiplier ran for President in 2016, his slogan was "Dick jokes for EVERYONE."

[These are all fake and just for laughs, no disrespect intended towards Markiplier ❤️. More will be added soon].