Chapter 1 : A regular battle encounter

( Please note that if i am not good at this, it is my first REAL book soooo be nice and respect it! btw i don't know how to get pretty text- Tv T)

~ DREAMS POV ~

I fluttered my eye sockets open to see the warm sun beam down on my face to hear blueberry yell that pancakes are done. man i love blue's food, He cooks really well. I get up and put on my outfit. To my surprize ink is already there eating pancakes " Wow ink i didn't even hear you teleport or walk " Ink replied " Well i didn't notice " I thanked blue for cooking again and sat down to eat when blue started to talk " I heard nightmares planning to destroy underlust " blue had a way of getting intel but never told us how he does it, so at one point we gave up on asking " Well then lets get ready to battle " Ink nodded in agreement. We all finished eating and got ready to go but just before we left i heard a scream for help " Guys they started to attack we need to go!" Ink had made a portal as fast as he could, we ran through the portal and to no surprize blue was right their in underlust.

    ~NO ONE'S POV~ 

Nightmare had heard ink, dream and blue jump through a portal. Dream as always was already for the fight to be over because he didn't like to fight. Ink had a mad look on his face because it had been the third time this week and the week wasn't even over. Blue just was ready to fight because it had become normal to fight more then once a week now 

" Oh hey here come the Star Shits,Come to fight us again and lose?" Nightmare always teased the fight like that 

" We Will win brother " Dream responded and raised him bow at nightmare

" Sure star shi- " when nightmare wasn't paying attention blue had ran up and tried to fight nightmare, unlucky blue nightmare had caught him before he could do anything. Now the fight was on and most of the time it lasted a good 2 hours before they stopped

~ 3 Hours later and Nightmare's pov ~

I had tried my best to not fight blue or look at him with that matter but he's just so cute and sexy- NO not those thoughts again, i just ignore them as usual and keep fighting. But then i noticed all my men were beat up and tried but so was the star shits " Had enough yet? " Dream yelled back " Well'l be back to fight you!" and all the star shits are gone, ugh this fight was no fun  

~BLUE'S POV~ 

We just got back from another battle, ugh these battle's are getting harder and more longer i'm going have to start working out again " Heya blue are you alright? You've been in your room for a longer time then usual " Dream clearly sounded worried " Y-Yea Dream don't worry about me im just tired " " Oh oki well just get some rest it's important " I heard dream start to walk away " Oki i will!!" Well now dream is worried about me but he shouldn't because i'm completely fine. Since i am tired i'll just go to bed. I then changed and went to bed, But i woke up not in my room? It was fully black wait no this isn't my room, i have fairy lights so it's not dark.....where am i? " Hello? Is there anyone there? do you know where i am? Can you help me get out? HELLLLOOOOO?? Anyone?" It's dead silence, i don't like it here with it being silence and and no one here. Just as i was about to say something i heard a crack " !! Who's there!? " I summon two bones and held them in my hands " Answer me! " Still no one was talking but i heard a crack like a stick crack, hmm maybe just me. i make the bones go away and sit down then i remember i must be in a dream     a really weird dream to add. Wait i hear breathing and it's behind me. I turned back slowly " !!  I- MHHHMMMMM!!!! " Something  was rubbing my neck really slowly. I break out in blush and confusion, i tired to talk but the person was covering my mouth. Omg who was this and what are they doing. When i felt them touch something  they aren't suppose to on my neck i let out a weird noise. Then i wake up blushing,panting, and confused who was that, what were they doing and what was the noise that i let out? Dream rushed in my room looking worried " Blue!?! Are you ok!? I heard you screaming! " Waiting i was screaming? " Dream im fine, it was just a nightma- i mean bad dream " dream just looked more concerned. Dream sat on my bed and i sat up " Dream do you know what this noise is? i made it in my dream " I repeat the noise i made. it because silence, was dream ok? I look to see his face in very bright yellow blush. Oh no did i do something wrong? " Dream did i do something wr- " " Blue that was a moan " i stop talking. A moan why do i feel like a heard that word somewhere? It took me a second then released. I lit up in blush " Omg i didn't even realise dream i am so sorry " dream shook his head and looked at me " No blue it's fine you didn't know, but now that i know your oki im going to get food. would you like something? " hmm " Can you get me a bagel? "  " Sure see you in a second" Dream teleported away. Now what was that dream about!? i was m-moaning!? And someone was making me do it-........ someone was making me do it...... i could feel rage take over and then spoke out " I'll find that person no matter what " i think i just need a walk. I teleported beside dream, grabbed my bagel and went to a random au well not just any random au it was flowertale ( Idk if it's a real au, so pls don't come at me if it's not ) It's the best au because all the flowers and how much it calmed me down. I walked to my favorite part, it was through some flower tree's. there it was, a nice calm spot ( that's what it looks like, look down ) 

i always thought it was the best place to chill and relax

i always thought it was the best place to chill and relax. I sit down and look up at the sky, hmm maybe the person was just trying to.......hmm what was that person trying to do. maybe if i close my eyes i'll remember......wait i was just at flowertale and now im black here in the darkness!? I summon my bones knowing last time " Well hello blueberry~ " 

PLEASE do not hate me for the cliff hanger Tv T It's getting dark and i need to make some art because i'm bored so if you want a part two give this hmmmm 10 veiws and i'll make another one. :D Here's the word count Love you my Tarts have a good day/night

1290 WORDS