Sunny-High-Up

A/N: This is a one-shot horror story. My first time writing one so it might be a bit boring at first. But I hope you enjoy the story. 

"I am hungry," groaned a young lady

"You are always hungry," said her brother

"Yes but today I am exceptionally hungry," she said

"That doesn't make sense," said a dark-skinned boy

"You are all against me," she said again. The young woman pouted and then started to brush her straight brown hair with a purple comb. She was hungry and there is no doubt about it. She looked around the little refrigerator that she and her friends bought. There were five eggs and one bottle of milk. Nothing else, maybe expect some rotten leftover pizza. Those pizzas were good once but now she is bored of eating them. It has been there for five days. She needed to eat something special or perhaps a real meal. Yes, pizza is good but it cannot be counted as a real meal. They had no money to go to a restaurant. All of them knew how to fry an egg and that's it! She sighed and wondered why college life is so hard. She looked at the two boys in front of her. "I am hungry," she began again.

"Eat the pizza leftover," the dark-skinned boy said

"I am bored of eating pizzas," the young woman replied

"Same here," another woman replied

"Well what are we going to eat," said the boy

"You and Jack can eat the leftover pizza while I and Susan order something from outside," said the young woman

"Nah Susan will finish all our money," said the dark-skinned boy. "And Jack dislikes pizza."

"I will not finish all the money," said the brunette indignantly

"Shh Susan but yeah you might," teased the young woman

"Shut up Aamna," Susan replied sharply

"Anyways Brandon seems tired of pizzas too," Jack said

The dark-skinned boy nodded when his name was said. It seemed to the four that everyone was tired of eating pizzas.

"Let me find a good and cheap restaurant," Jack said.

Jack started going through different restaurants and reading their reviews. He sighed none of these was his taste. He remembered those days where his mom cooked for him and he loved her cooking. However, after her death, everything changed. After her death, his father didn't see the importance of keeping him in the house. His father kicked him out of the house at the age of eighteen with no money or anything. He remembered those days where his father said it was his fault that his mother died. He remembers it all. Finally, after one hour, he found a restaurant named Sunny-High-Up. Hmm, the reviews are good, he thought. This restaurant for some reason attracted him. There was not even a single bad review except for some idiotic reason. The restaurant food was cheap. Yes, this will be the place where they will eat if others agree.

"...'"

"Of course let's get ready right now!" someone yelled

"Susan shut up my ears are gonna bleed," someone yelled

"Shut up you have pathetic ears, Brandon," another person yelled

"Shut Aamna," Brandon said annoyed

"I am going to make the reservations," Jack said

"So I made a reservation but there is something weird about it," said Jack

"What happened bro?" Brandon asked

"Well, only one family at a time can make a reservation." Jack sighed. "Meaning we will be the only ones there."