23

edited

It's been two days since the kiss between Taehyung and Jungkook happened.

Jungkook kinda distanced himself from Taehyung who was unaware because Jungkook wasn't attending school as he was sick.

Taehyung thought to pay a visit to Jungkook's house after school as Jungkook left the gift he bought for Yoongi at Taehyung's house.

Taehyung rang the doorbell of Jungkook's house and the door was opened by Jungkook's mom.Taehyung immediately hugged her and quickly pecked her cheeks.

"Hi, Mrs. Jeon!How are you?"

"Hello, bun...am good and I can see you too." She ruffled Taehyung's hair affectionately "And I think you really forgot about me right? You never visit us" Mrs. Jeon pouted which made Taehyung giggle

"Don't worry Mrs.Jeon....i'll visit you often but where is Jungkook?"

"Oh...kookie...he's in his room.. resting."

"Ok, I'll go now." Taehyung smiled and went to Jungkook's room.

He knocked two-three times but the door didn't open.He thought maybe Jungkook is sleeping so he entered the room without permission.The room was dimly lit because Jungkook was sleeping.

Taehyung saw Jungkook laying on his chest so he sat beside him.He kept the cupcakes he bought for Jungkook on the bedside table.He softly gazed at Jungkook before caressing his cheeks.He smiled and moved Jungkook's hair back.

"Aw~ you're looking like a total bunny plushie" (a/n that bunny can be wild in bed *cough* )
Taehyung lowly chuckled so that Jungkook won't wake up.

"I bought cupcakes for you.Hope you like it." Taehyung spoke while he caressed Jungkook's hair.

He kept his hand on Jungkook's forehead to check his temperature and he found that his temperature was normal.

"I think you are ok now ." Taehyung mumbled to himself and leaned down to place a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheeks and whispered 'get well soon'.
without himself knowing.

He widened his eyes in realization and stood up from the bed.

"What the fvck...why do I do that." He hit his lips from his hand and glanced at sleeping Jungkook

"Thank god he is sleeping...otherwise..I don't know what would have happened to me." Taehyung mumbled to himself and left the room in hurry.

Only if he would have waited for two more seconds then he would have seen Jungkook's burning face.

It was the next day when Taehyung was walking in the school hallway and saw Jungkook.His eyes lit up but 'did  Jungkook just ignore him?' because he saw him changing his way.

'Maybe he didn't see me?' Taehyung thought and went to his class.

But it started happening every day.Jungkook ignored and distanced himself from Taehyung.Just little talk in front of Jimin & Yoongi to not look suspicious.He always hides or changed his direction whenever he saw Taehyung in school.He also stopped teasing Taehyung.Whenever Taehyung initiate a talk he gave excuses that he was busy.

It was enough for Taehyung.He was done from Jungkook.He thought that he will ask Jungkook today behind the reason for him ignoring Taehyung.

Taehyung was walking in the school hallway when he saw Jungkook ahead of him but he was with a girl.

Taehyung walked faster and stood in front of them.He gave a fake smile to that girl and looked at Jungkook with a straight face.

"I wanna talk to you," Taehyung spoke monotonously.

"But I'm going to the library right now.Can't we talk later?"

"No... it's important." Taehyung looked at the girl and then back at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and glanced at the girl beside him.Taehyung glared at the girl who immediately spoke.

"Jungkook...it may be important...you should go." The girl quickly spoke and left without even saying a 'bye'.Taehyung looked in the direction where the girl left and smiled in victory.He turned to Jungkook and grabbed his wrist and went to the rooftop.

"What's your problem?" Taehyung glared at Jungkook who avoided any eye contact.

"What?" Jungkook sighed and looked back at Taehyung.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Taehyung spoke still glaring at him

"I'm not," Jungkook said in a small voice.

"You're!" Taehyung retorted.

"Look Jungkook if it's because of that kiss then forget about it.You were just helping me and besides, there was no feeling involved, right? Then you don't have to feel awkward around me."

"Jungkook~ we can't just destroy our friendship just because of a mere kiss..right?"

"So can we be friends again?" Taehyung asked hopefully and looked directly into Jungkook's eyes who wad in his deep thoughts.

Taehyung's eyes lit up and he quickly hugged Jungkook when he nodded.He was startled by the sudden hug but still snaked his arm around Taehyung's little waist hesitantly.

"We're now good right?" Taehyung removed his face from Jungkook's chest, he squealed and smiled happily when again he got a not from Jungkook.

"By the way,I didn't know that we're friends." Jungkook lowly chuckled and Taehyung hit him on his chest lightly.

They broke the hug when Taehyung's phone rang.

"It's Jimin," Taehyung mumbled and left after waving at Jungkook.

Jungkook stared in the direction where Taehyung left and a tear escaped from his eyes.

He quickly wiped his face and looked at the sky to stop his tears.