LCML

I don't believe in love. Sure , it exists for other people, but I've  had to realize that it was never meant for me. I am Paoline Michelle Liggayu. I am scared  to fall in love and get  any rejections. But one day I met Jamvhille Sebastian. And I fall for him and this is the starts I change my belief.

                             We started as a couple in 2008 then when 2011 came,  we started doing videos. We are posting the videos in Facebook for friends. Someone commented “Why you don't show it in YouTube?” Then, we decided to posted it in YouTube. We were surprised when we saw the video, it has 10,000 views. So we inspired to posted more videos about love and hate relationships like “Text”, “The One”, and  “Classmates Love Story”. And the videos have more than a million views. In the end, we became a YouTube sensation.

                         After a days, weeks, months and years we found out that Jam has a cancer. Jam was battling for a lung cancer. I cannot accept the truth, but I need to be strong for him. So I decided to propose to him, to be always by his side. Our recent video , titled as “Girlfriend Proposes To Her Boyfriend” was uploaded, and got  2,000,000 views. I shared this video, not because I want to become  more popular, it because I want to show them how I really Love Jam. I'm still by his side and staying strong. Staying strong to face our challenges. The trials make me strong. There are some relationships that cannot handle it, so they tend to give up. But the Jamich didn't know how to give up. We will more stronger  and we will fight for us.  As days goes by, Jam  failing little by little. But I'm still hoping that Jam can survive. I always praying for Jam, I'm  staying strong for him. I really love him, I don't want to lose him.  

                       March 4, 2015,  this is the day that Jam passed away. For me, it is only a bad dream that  I don't want to happen. But this is the truth, all I need is to be strong. I supposed that LOVE is only a word. First, I didn't believe in love. But Jam make me realized, that love will sacrifice for the one we love. I am thankful that Jam came in my life. Jamvhille  Sebastian , I love you, I miss you, thank you for everything and Until we meet again. 

A/N: Sorry guys, kung ganito ang nagawa ko. May nagsabi lang kasi na ilagay ko to sa wattpad. Classmate ko siya, nabasa nya to dahil sa gagawin naming project sa English yung Literary Folio about changing perspective. 

          Ito po ay matagal kong  ginawa dahil sinearch ko pa sa google kung ano at kailan naging sila. Tapos po yung simula ay iniba ko, para si Michelle po ay talagang nagbago ang pananaw dahil sa pagmamahal. Hope you like it guys. Sana po walang manghusga sakin dahil dito. Thank you.