Trouble maker

"I think the smokes going to your brain dumbass!" Iris says through her high. Irean sets her hands on her hips giving her a look of dominance even though she 5'2 so it's hard to look intimidating. Alex laughs "You look like a mad puppy Irean!"

Irean let's out a huff "Not helping stoner boy. Ok Iris, we need to go." She grabs her sisters hand pulling her towards the school. Iris waves to Alex "Bye, I'll see you tomorrow!" Irean drags her "You will not be seeing him. You will be in class!"

*****

"Ughhhh school is so boring!" Iris groans as she gets into Irean's car."Well we have to go." Iris slams the door "Why?' Irean slams hers "Its the law!"

When they get home Jackson's in the yard working on Iris' truck. Iris gets out "Jackie! Do you know where dad is?" Jackson looks up with oil covering his face and clothes "At the shop. Why?" Iris runs over to him "Gimme!" He sighs pulling out a small bag of weed slipping it in her back pocket. His hand lingering a little too long.

"Thanks babe!" She yells as she runs into the single wide tralier. Irean grabs both their bags following her.

Their German shepherd Cookie runs to meet them. Iris is in the bathroom probably rolling a blunt. "That crap smells like skunk mixed with coffee!" Irean throws the bags in the room flopping down on her bed that's more like a love seat.

"Oops!"

Irean sighs closing her eyes "What are you doing?" Irean sits up seeing Iris leaning against the door frame holding a blunt between her  fingers. "Get that out of our room!" Iris walks outside almost slaming the door on Cookie's head.

"YOUR GONNA KILL THAT DAMN DOG!" She hears David aka their dad, yell from outside. "Oops!"

The front door slams open hitting the wall "Damn brats, wish I never fucking had em."

*****

Iris calls Zechariah "Hey you wanna hang for a bit. My sisters mad it me." He says "What did you do this time?" She let's out a fake gasp "Me? Never! Anyway she caught me smoking with Alex outside of the school." He laughs "I'm on my way."

"Thanks babe!"

She hangs up walking over to Jackson "What do you want Iris?" She hops on top of the wooden table in the garage "Waiting for a Zech to get here." He doesnt look up "Well go wait somewhere else, your distracting me."

She looks up the drive way as a blue Nissan Skyline pulls up. "HEY ZENEX!" He gets out carefully shutting the door "Shes in our room, pissed off. Just warning you." She puts the blunt between her lips and inhales. He nods walking into the trailer.

A black Toyota Tundra pulls in "My rides here." She hops down running to the truck sloppily hoisting her 5'3 body into the seat. Zech grabs the blunt putting it out and throwing it out the window "No smoking in the truck. Last time you burnt a hole in my seat." She lifts her butt seeing a cigarette burn tainting his passenger seat.

"Oops." Zech shakes his head putting the truck in drive "So where are we going?" She turns to him "Just driving I guess." He nods and pulls out.

*****

"Irean shes going to do what she wants. You cant control her you should know that by now." She scoots over so he can sit down next to her "I do, I just wish should would listen to me sometimes." He lays her head in his lap playing with her finger locks.

"Iris is a rebellious stoner she isnt going to listen to anybody but her dealer." She smacks his arm "What! I'm just stating the facts." She groans.

"IREAN!" She sits up walking into the kitchen "Yeah?" David stands at the open fridge "How long has it been since yall went to the store?" He grabs a beer leaving the fridge door wide open. She shuts it "Maybe three weeks. Why?" He points to the fridge as he sits in his recliner that they barely have room for "Milks bad."

She walks back to the bedroom laying on Iris' bed. "I hate this." Zenex sets his phone down "I'm sorry baby." She shakes her head "Not your fault."

*****

"ANGEL TEARS!" The truck jerks to a stop "What the hell Iris!" She sits back "That's what we use to call rain drops on glass." He smacks her arm "You could have killed us!" She laughs "Actually you would have killed us." He groans.