Everyone in the world has vanished

I wake up and wander into the kitchen. I wonder why no one woke me up for school, since it's a Monday, but hey I'm not complaining. I eat and chill on the computer and watch TV until 5 in the evening, when I realize at least one parent should be home by now. I text both of them."
"Where tf are you"
I wait an hour with no response. It's getting dark out, so I decide to go do my chores.
After completing all of my tasks, I decide to go to be early since tomorrow is a Tuesday and I want to be able to get up easy for school--since on ordinary days I have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning.
Both of my parents are often busy, and I figure they just forgot to tell me they went to some event or the cats chewed up a note they left or something.
I wonder why none of my friends texted me though. Perhaps my phone is fucked up.

Tuesday morning I wake up late again.
This time, I'm disturbed.
I check my calendar to make sure it is in fact Tuesday, and it is in fact not spring break or anything.
It is, in fact Tuesday; and it is not, a break.
I get up and get ready again, and skip getting food. I go to my computer.
I search around.
No websites have been updated.
My tumblr still is getting new posts, but I realize this is from people who have queues on their blogs.
I decide to take a walk.
I pack drinks and walk the mile to the mini-mart and Organic Grocery store.
No one is there.
I contemplate this.
It seems, people have dissappeared.
Has all life?
I look around.
There are plants, of course there are plants. I would have noticed if there were no plants very quickly.
Are there animals?
Yes, I see birds and a stray dog trotting down the road.
I spend the next few hours wandering around UCR across the street.
All abandoned.
I eventually make my way to Stater Brothers, and walk down the row I had always avoided.
The alcohol section.
There was no reason not to drink, since I was the only person left.
Even if somewhere there was someone else, it wouldn't work out for me.
There wouldn't be enough people to properly have a functioning society, and even if there was 100 people, I
would be expected to reproduce, which was not an option. I am transgender, and would not be able to continue taking testosterone and get all the surgeries required. Soon the testosterone I had would run out.
I had thought it all out, and reached the conclusion peacefully earlier.
I will have to kill myself.
So I loaded a shopping cart up with all the coolest looking bottles.
It's a pity I couldn't drive. I could have gone somewhere a little classier than Stater Brothers.
After the basket was full, I found some rope in the small utilities section to tie two baskets together. My legs were tired from walking all day. And the road back to my house was mostly downhill. So I was going to ride in one basket, while the other was attached.
After about another hour, I finally made it home.
I opened all the doors and windows, and kicked out all the screens, and kissed my five cats goodbye. I wouldn't want them to die from being trapped inside. I took out my lizard and set him on my front lawn. Then I got all my turtles, put them in a wagon and took them down to my lower yard, which was essentially a farm.
I opened the first chicken cage, so that they too could be free. I rolled down the path to the pond, of which I put the five turtles in. I walked to the other chicken yard and set them free too.
I was now ready.
I went back to the house and opened the first bottle and took a drink. I didn't like it.
How should I kill myself?
I had considered this before, and decided that walking onto a freeway would be the easiest. Unfortunately as the situation had it, that was not an option.
Hanging was too much of a hassle.
Cutting my wrists was just nauseating, I hated blood.
There was nothing tall enough to jump off of.
I had no garage to turn a car on in.
I didn't have a gun, or know where to get one.
Pills!
Ah-ha!
I gathered all the pills I could find in the house; sampling various bottles of beers, wines, whiskeys, and other alcohols all the while.
Very buzzed, I looked at the final product on the kitchen counter.
Good lord, my family had been a load of drug addicts.
I shrugged and started emptying bottles into a cup.
I lifted it, and just as it touched my lips...
A jolt of anxiety.
"WAKE THE FUCK UP! ITS 10 AFTER 5!" I heard my mothers witch-like throaty screech.
God, why couldn't she say time like a normal person?
Wait, what?
I slowly rose, feeling like death.
"It's Monday and we're going to be late! Get up before I get dad!" She snarled at me.
What it had all been a dream?
Of course it had, what kind of bullshit would make the whole world dissappear?
I got up, and went to the kitchen.
Fuckin' bullshit, man.