Fremione

Hermione, now in her early thirties, stood in front of the Dining Table as she admired the food she had cooked. Fred would be coming home today from his business trip.

He had to go to Brussels to open another branch of Weasley Wizard Wheezes with George. George had returned last week, for Angelina. She couldn't take care of Roxanne, George and hers newborn, alone. They both had two kids, Roxanne and Ethan. Both pranksters like their father and Uncle.

Fred also wanted to return early, but Hermione's forbade him. He had to complete his work properly.

Something or rather someone on something whizzed past her, breaking her out of her trance.

"Freya" Hermione scolded her four-year old "For Merlin's sake stop doing that. You might get injured"

Freya, stopped playing and set her broom down on the floor, landing graciously alongside it.

"But Mummy, Daddy said that I could fly" The little girl protested, crossing her arms in a very Weasley like fashion

"I don't care" Hermione retorted "Have you completed your alphabets yet?"

Freya rolled her eyes, "Yes mum and I even solved the addition sums you gave. And I read that obnoxious poem about the three blind mice"

"Don't be so sassy Freya. And where did you learn the word 'obnoxious' anyway?" Hermione wondered out loud.

Freya shrugged grabbing her broom again. "Daddy said that the other day and I asked him what it meant"

"Why am I not surprised?" Hermione muttered to herself "Of course you learned that from your father. I'm surprised he taught you something apart from those jokes"

The little girl straightened her broom. "Now that you've scolded me, can I go back to riding my broom"

"No, the whole point of scolding was so you would not ride a broom!"

"But then what should I do?" She asked her mother. "I already played in the woods, completed the alphabets, the sums and read the poem. And if you'd rather I help you and blow up the whole table......"

She has a point, thought Hermione Smart girl, just like her father

"Maybe you should decide the colour of walls for the nursery, huh? And maybe what sort of design you would like on them." Hermione felt proud, giving her trouble some daughter a task which would keep her occupied for long. She could already feel the little girl's brain whirring inside her skull going over the various colours she knew.

"Ok" was all she said before darting over to the incomplete nursery

1 Hour Later
Hermione was so focused on having the soup right that she didn't notice the 'pop' sound in the yard. Nor did she notice the gate of the house being opened and closed.

Strong, but warm and gentle arms wrapped around her waist. She jumped a feet in the air and spun around before smacking the chest of the man in front of her.

"Fred!" she exclaimed turning back to the soup "You scared me"

Fred laid his chin on her shoulder, placing his arms on her bump, where their third child was.

"What Mrs. Weasley, do I not get a welcome back kiss?" Fred pouted.

"You'll have to earn it" she continued stirring the soup

Fred chuckled heavily sending feels of vibrations through Hermione's body. ”Seven years of marriage and you still haven't changed have you?"

"Maybe not Mr. Weasley"