|| Little Things ||

This is just a little something for which I got inspiration from a video I saw on Instagram. It's going to be cliche but don't we all love them?

I'll be really very happy if I could get some inline comments.❤️

Here it goes

***

The school at Friday's used to be the most chaotic and loud. Groups of people moved along the crowded corridors making it almost difficult to breathe. But then, didn't we all wait for this? And what is a better combination than weekend and no school.

"So what should we do this weekend?", I asked.

I was not the extrovert kind. People knew my name, my face and everything but no one would qualify to be called a friend other than these two. Nisha and Manya, my bestfriend for these three years of high school.

Our friendship blossomed uncannily. We were made bench-mates. At first, we didn't like each other much but eventually found out some common grounds and they have binded us together like a thread.

"Well Nandini, let's just say you shouldn't plan anything", I am not sure why Nisha said that.

"And why is that Nisha?" I asked for the context they were talking in was beyond me.

"Because Krish already has something planned for you", Manya broke the news and I was...well I was not surprised. These three make plans behind my back and then surprise me. "He has something planned for all of us!".

"You have really hit the boyfriend jackpot Nandini", Manya exclaimed, " Krish is smart and so handsome". She spoke more dreamily than me.

"And not to forget, he is super rich", Nisha and Manya hi fived while I tried my best not to roll my eyes.

This was nothing new to me. Anyone who comes to know that my boyfriend is the school's Richie rich, Krish Mehta, was swooned already. Everywhere I went with him, all I hear is how lucky I am to be blessed with a boyfriend like him.

If only they knew how hard it is to handle him.

I don't try to stop their Krish chant, rather look around me to divert my mind.

I was just gazing when I saw him.

There he was. The shy guy, giving some hesitant glances towards me.

I cannot recall his name instantly. What was it? Mahik? Malik?

Manik. Yes. Manik Malhotra. The boy with the guitar. All the times that I have seen him, he was always alone mostly accompanied by his guitar. Although I haven't heard him play ever.

As I was thinking, looking at him, he lifted his eyes a little to look at me but turned away when he saw I was staring his way.

Aww! He's sweet.

"Nandini we're thinking let's dress in a dress code when we go", I groaned at her suggestion. Them deciding on a dress code meant long hours of getting ready which I totally despise.

"Hey... Nandini!",

I turned around and found Manik standing there, having a reluctant smile. "Can I talk to you for a second?".

"Umm...", I look at my friends and they are already pissed.

"Go away Manik. She doesn't want to talk to you!", That was rude!

"Okay. I'm sorry I'll leave"

"Hey wait!", I stop Manik from leaving because I really wanted to know what he was coming to say. "It's okay! Tell me what's up".