ᑭᗩᖇT 1

A/N= the picture above is your hairstyle (so short and long hair would fit) the hair color is your choice tho- Ok, on with the story!

It has been 2 weeks since the fight with the dark triad, you accidentally helped them using your magic power, blade. A red blade that can cut through anything. You wanted to leave it to them, but your friend (kunou) said otherwise,

You had joined the black bulls, but your friend became a captain, since she was very powerful. You are 18 years old, your friend was 27, she helped you escape your past, as if it wasn't anything more than that .. you had looked up to her ever since. She had violet shiny straight hair, and gold eyes with green bellow them. She was like a Goddess to you. You call her sister, even though you aren't related by blood.

Y/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ.

"Oii, ASTA! Help me chase down luck!" Magna screamed, while luck is just as fast flying in the air, Black bull's captain Yami, was glad that nobody got severely hurt. Many people wanted me in their guild, but I chose black bull, because it doesn't stand out as such, I might take away miss kunou's spotlight. I started to like black bulls, they treat each other like family, though I don't like finral he keeps flirting with me.. I don't like it. but if I tell Kunou-neesan, that guy would be done for.. aha..

'I've always wondered how Noelle fell in love with that Asta guy.. Nonetheless, they look cute together, I envy them, I wonder.. when.. will I.. have someone like that?' I thought to myself..
what made me more curious is that Captain Yami invited Lucifero into the FUCKING GUILD!! IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND?! 'He's much more crazy than luck' I turned to look at luck only to realize the fireball he dodge was coming at ME