Prologue

The last game of the season. One that everyone would be watching. The last game is always the most exciting, the 2 biggest schools in the state go head to head in for the title. This year it was SMP high school and Prime private school.

7:15am-Thursday

A red corvette pulled in front of SMP high school, the car attracted the attention of people who walked in the front gates.

The engine hummed as a male with fluffy dirty blonde hair jumped out of the car. He had a white face mask concealing the lower half of his face, letting very few freckles on his cheeks show while also flaunting off his beautiful eyes. His beautiful emerald eyes pierced through the crowd attracting people's attention. The close fitting clothes showed off his well built chest, abs and legs. A red letterman jacket hung loosely around his shoulders, it didn't fit his slim yet built body shape but a more tall, muscular built body shape.

The dirty blonde male waved goodbye to the red corvette as it sped away down the street, he took out his phone and started texting, ignoring the stares of passing students. "DREAM!!" The sudden yell from across the courtyard drew the blonde away from his phone and towards a male with dark brown hair. The blonde smiled and made his way through(more like the people moved out of the way for him) the crowd towards the small male whose smile brightened as the blonde came closer.

The small male tackled 'Dream' with a bear hug. "What are you doing here?!" The small male asked, the blonde laughed and hugged the small male back. "I had a free day and decided to visit you."