Chapter 17,"This Is...Unusual?"

So...bright....I-I cant see properly...
Everything...really hurts.What...happened....?It...all happened so fast.My head...feels so scrambled...and fuzzy...
Kaito....Kaede.....S-Shuichi...?What's...going on?

The light was pouring into Kokichi's eyes,it was so bright,it was his room light.He felt drops of water fall onto his cheeks from somewhere above him.His head was throbbing and his body was aching slightly.

Soon enough,his eyes got use to the bright light.He then saw a fuzzy figure with dark cyan hair hovering over him.

After blinking a couple times,the figure begins to transition into a familiar face.

"Sai...hara-Ku..n...?"

Kokichi mutters,his voice shrill and weak,just talking pained him.
He realized it was Shuichi's tears that were wetting his face.

"Kokichi!!"

Shuichi gasps,hugging Kokichi gently.
Kokichi groans quietly,still aching.
Shuichi slowly releases Kokichi from his hug and steps away slightly from his bedside.

"I-Im sorry.I didnt mean to hurt you."

Shuichi apologizes,tears falling fast down his face.
Kokichi then glances around the area,he was lying in his bed in dorm room.He then glances at Shuichi,watching him desperately trying to stop his tears.
Kokichi slowly sits up,his body aching horribly.

"Y-You shouldnt be moving!Lie down for abit longer."

Shuichi says,gently pushing Kokichi back so he could lie down.

"Whats...going on?"

Kokichi mutters,feeling a bandage wrapped along the perimeter of his head.

"You--"

Before Shuichi could finish,Kokichi's dorm door opens.Rantaro and Kaede are seen standing there.It quiet for a second.

"Ouma-Kun!!"

The two yell,running towards Kokichi's bedside.

"Thank god!You finally woke up!"

Kaede collapses at Kokichi's bedside,tears running down her face.

"How do you feel?Can you see properly?"

Rantaro asks,taking Kokichi's hand in his.Kokichi was...really confused.

"What....happened...?"

Kokichi winces slightly,the increase of aches surprising him abit.

"We dont...actually know but...Momota-Kun found you infront the main school building bleeding terribly.We...assumed...you jumped out a window."

Kaede sobs quietly,you could tell in her voice she was really worried.

"A.....window...?"

Kokichi was confused by what they were telling him.

"What were y-you thinking?If Monokuma wasnt fast enough,you c-couldve died.Why'd you jump?"

Shuichi asks,kneeling next to Kaede by his bedside aswell.
Kokichi strains himself to sit up.
He sighs.

"You and Akamatsu-Chan...should know.I...I didnt jump..."

Kokichi mumbles.
The 3 were confused.

"What do you mean?"

Kaede questions.

"Momota-Kun pushed...me out the window....dont you two r-remember?You...were there."