The dentists.

Jades pov:

As I finish school, Vega walks up to me, she is supposed to be taking me to the dentist today to get my wisdom teeth taken out. I would've drove myself but I broke my car by hitting it with a bat when I was mad at beck because he broke up with me, I'm supposed to brake up with him!! But anyway, I've had my eyes on someone.. "Jade, you ready to go to the dentist?" Tori jokes "shut up Vega. Your only driving me because I don't have a car!" I snap as she steps back "well we gotta go or we will be late so hurry up and follow me into my car" "fine" I mutter. Tori only got her drivers licence last week, I've had mine ages. I stepped into tori's car and she just had to put on the radio! But she's so pretty just sitting there... I wish she could be mine but it would be weird if I tell her because she hates me!  But I don't hate her and I don't wanna embrace myself if she doesn't feel the same way. Then ill be the laughing stock of the school! And ill be a bigger dumbass than Robbie! "You ready, jade?" Vega asks, we are already here?! ugh "yeh yeh whatever." When we got into the waiting room my name was called, lucky I didn't have to wait I hate waiting! "we are just gonna put this in your arm okay? you wont feel a thing" The doctor claims, showing me a sharp needle "oka-"

Toris pov:

The doctor just put the needle in jades arm about 10 minutes ago and they've finally took her wisdom tooth out she should be awake any second. "hey beck.." Jade whispers getting louder each word, "I'm not beck!" I laugh "yes you are beck" "no I'm not!" "The needle has caused her to be all messed up for a while so she will forget things." The doctor declares "oh okay" I reply "hey beck!" jade calls "wanna know a secret?" "sure I guess" Jade pulls my head close to her mouth and whispers "I am in love with tori, but don't tell tori!" "u-uhm i-i-i d- dont know w-what to s-s-say..." I stutter. I cant handle this... I run back into my car and out of the dentists sitting there frozen...