●Chapter three●

Tanjiro POV
As I rushed to tackle the man down to the ground to be far away from his women as she was holding her bleeding shoulder.

"Husband!"

"Madam!please mind your own safety first compared to caring about your husband!Please use some fabric to cover your wound and apply pressure to it!!" I said while struggling to keep the man pinned down.

'It's be fine.There will be a way.The madam wasn't dealt a mortal wound,so she be fine and this person hasn't harm anybody yet as well' I thought as the man growls.

"Miss drink this please.It will help with the wound said rimuru as I can see from the corner of my eye.

"Mh Hai!" The women said as she drank from it as I look for muzan to see him walking away with his fake family in the crowd as I gritted my teeth.

'Damn it!Damn it!I can't leave this person and not care about him!!'

"Kibutsuji Muzan!!I won't let you get away!No matter where you ran to!I will pursue you to the end of hell itself!!I will remove that head of yours with my blade!!!" I shouted with all the hatred I held insides to spills out to that man existence.

"Tanjiro quiet down!You're attaching attention from everyone" said rimuru then the police came in.

"What are you doing kid?"

"Are you drunk?Get out of the way?"

"Back off,back off!Out of the way!!!"

"I can't!Please hand me some restraining equipment!Please!" I said as I felt hands on my haori to pull me away.

"Please don't pull me like that!Nobody is able to hold him beside me!" I said

"Tanjiro!!" Said rimuru as she was pull away from me as I look at her.

"Rimuru-San!!"

"Ah!what is up with this guys face....Has he lost his sanity?"

"Pull the young man off him of him!"

"Understood!!"

"Don't do that!!This person hasn't killed anybody yet!Please don't interfere with me,I beg of you!!!" I shouted.

??? POV
I crawl my nails on to my right arm to release my demon bewitchment: Aroma of visual fantasy.

"WAAAHHH!what are you all these patterns?!"

"I can't see my surrounding!!"

As I walk closer to the young man who is holding down the demon man down with yushiro beside me.

"You..Even the ones who have turned into a demon.You still refer to them as a person and you are trying to save him.Then I shall lend you a hand as well" I said with a gentle tone towards him as I see he frown in confusion.

"Why?You...what is this smell you are giving off?" He ask.

"That right.I-Even thought I'm a demon,I'm also a doctor and I want to eradicate that man,that calls himself Kibsusuji" I said in determination.

"So the two person that I felt earlier was you two?" Said a female voice as I turn around to see a young girl who was walking towards us as I gasp in shock because I didn't feel her presence at all and hearing yushiro growling at her as I calm him down but he keeps his guard up.

"Oh rimuru!I'm sorry if I could get to you" he apologize to the girl as she shake her head.

"No worry,it's my fault from moving from you" she said till she looks at me and yushiro.