~How it all started~

I still remember that night, at first everything was quiet, I heard only an owl. I could see it when I would look out the window of my room, but it was blurry ... The smoke started choking me and I was slowly running out of air. Ih he did not appeared I would likely be dead along with my parents.

My room was full of smoke, although the fire has not yet reached it. The smoke was getting thicker and it was increasingly difficult to breathe. It was dark before my eyes when I saw a tall black shadow in front of me. He leaned and threw me over his shoulder like I was a feather.
''Who are you?'' I asked but he didn't answer me. He just continued to wear me down the hall full of fire.
I coughed a couple of times because of the smoke in my lungs,
''Stop! Where are my parents ?! '' I asked frantically, but he still remained silent. I started hitting him weak on the back, telling him to let me go so I can find my parents. It was as if I he didn't notice my hits at all. When we finally came out of this maze of fire that was once my home, he gently dropped me down on dusty ground.
''I'm going to find my parents! '' I yelled, and coughed. I started to get up but he grabbed me by the shoulders and pinned me to the ground.
''Your parents are already dead. '' He said cold and I was so shocked that I couldn't even move. My hands were heavy, legs too.
''No! '' The tears started coming from my eyes. ''No! You're lying! That's impossible! '' I didn't want to admit the truth. I resisted but he had superhuman force that  kept me chained to the ground.
''Let me go! I have to find them!! They are not dead! '' I tried to hit him several times, but my hits were too weak for him.
''It's not possible ... '' I was talking to myself. ''It can't be true ... '' I finally gave up. I let the tears go as long as they can. The moon was full, night fresh, I couldn't hear the owl anymore, only the crackling fire that burned my home. I was sobbing and crying, and he just stood beside me. After a few minutes of silence he crouched down in front of me.
''Answer me on this important question ... ''
I looked at him with tearful eyes.
''Do you want to be my lord? ''
In the beginning I didn't understand anything. Without thinking I nodded and he laughed.
''Then the contract is concluded ... Lord Posteron. ''
I watched him for a while. Back then I still didn't know what happened. I didn't know who he is or what he wants from me. I didn't know what kind of contract is this.
In time I learned that his name is Albert Hoffinger. It seems that he's a vampire who knew my parents and was a good friend of the family. Now he lives with me, as my butler and helps me in work that I do. I'm known as a noble man who never lost a case. I work as the king's private detective, and when necessary, executioner. Complete England considers me like some dangerous and deadly serious man. No one knows my real identity or age. Albert says it's the best and I believe him.

Three months after the fire Albert prepared breakfast in bed and black tea for me. I thanked him and took a sip.
''If I am your master, you have to respect some rules ... '' I quietly spoke, I still felt bad because of my parents death. ''The rules of the contract, right?''
He just nodded his head.
''Then... '' I put the cup on the bedside table and I suddenly stood up. ''The rule that I, as your master am adding among the other rules of the contract is that you must never leave my side!'' I looked at him seriously. My finger was pointing at him. ''I will avenge my parents! '' The words were coming out of my mouth by themselves. '' I am sure that the fire was set by someone... And when I find that person he or she will never see the light of day again! '' I said confidently.
''But my Lord. How can you be sure that the fire was set and what if there were more people involved? '' He asked me with his usual cold expression.
''I'll find my evidence and you'll help me! '' I looked at him.
''I'll follow you until the end and I will subdue to your will. '' He leaned and smiled.
Since that day I found out that my suspicions were correct. Someone has set the fire and will find out who!
I approached the king's service so I could discovered as much as I can and to facilitate the search.
I was suprised that king accepted me and since then I have never lost a case. My job was to solve those cases of greater degree. Serial killings, massive massacres, professional looting. For my age everyone thought it was impossible but I managed. I'm already used to such bloody scenes...
I promised myself that I will change, that I will not be the same whining little boy who cried for his parents or who called for help. No! Now others will call for help if they just look at me the wrong way. That night I changed my life. The time came when I'll, from frightened little boy become what I am today ...
A real Shou Posteron and I will become the pride of my family and home of Posterons!

So... What do you guys thing?
I was thinking about this book a lot and I aready have 5 chapters done! Yay! 
Ehem.. I will post new part in a few days 'cause I promised that I WILL finish this one!

Thank you for reading and have a nice day/night.
Any questions? Feel  free to ask me. ^.^

( Boy on the picture is Ciel from anime called Black Butler. You should check it out.
P.S: Shou looks a bit like him... Hehe.
Don't worry, he's not the same!!)