kuaför eğitimi

My first day of training as a hairdresser?

Hello, My first day of training begins tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. This is the day to get to know each other. You showed me everything. Where can you find what and where does what belong. Then you get to know your colleagues. I'm at the bottom of the stage now. Besides, you don't know anything about it yet. So I only got the simple (possibly unloved) jobs. Swept up my hair and tidied it up.

Hairdressing training is important:

Only take your cell phone out during the break. Always be nice and polite, no matter how stupid you get. Never lose your temper. Then always think along. If you didn't understand something, then say it too show yourself more curious.

Dress well, but it should be work clothes. When it comes to it, may go in the trash. So not your favorite blouse or take the designer part. You are on your feet all day. No high heels or anything. (Possibly insert a replacement).

Always pack food and drink. The working day was longer than a school day. My hands were in the water a lot. Wrapped a hand care product.

My first day of training I am more than happy!

The decor is super nice, cozy. The staff is very friendly, I felt very well. Great atmosphere Great team

PS:
Every beginning is difficult