Part One. Sam and Deena

Y/ns Pov

I stayed the night at peters, i didn't like it very much. He had a single bed so we had to share. I finally got dropped home in the morning with his hoodie at hand. When i walked through the door, i threw the hoodie over to my bed then plopped down next to it. I was so glad to be home. Someone knocked on my door as i grabbed my cheer-leading outfit. I opened the door to see Sam. I smiled though I wasn't very happy.

'hey!' i said with a smile and arms out for a hug. and she hugs me, i'm really small so my head was on her shoulder. 

'hi! we have the game tonight' she said as she pulled away from the hug and led me to peters car. As we got there, he smiled at me and tapped the seat of the car next to him, signalling for me to sit there. I did. 

We got to school and the day just went by slowly. Maths, Free Period,English, History,  Lunch, Spanish, French and the game. I got in my cheer-leading outfit and i went to the game. I saw Sam walk off so i went to go see what she was up to. I hid in the building while her and what looks like Deena were possibly arguing? 

'Is this my stuff?' 

'ding ding ding'

the rest was muffled. i managed to hear Deena yelling.

'who was that guy who was groping you?'

sam asked her to stop

'Peter!' she shouted over Deena. I just walked out of the building the back way. i was devastated.

Obviously you would be when your bestfriend makes your boyfriend cheat.

As i was walking out I had my head down with tears falling as i felt a bump and i looked up and apologised. He stopped me before i went anywhere. 

'Hey, are you okay? Whats happened?' the green boy asked as i respond

'Nothing, just let me go' i say as i try swerve past him but he stops me again and just pulls me into a hug.

He pulled away and said 'I'm Simon, you?'

i look up at him and answer 

'Y/n...'

'C'mon! The bus is leaving!' I heard a female voice yell

Simon grabbed my hand, his hand was warm. He walked me over to a bus and helped me into it. Simon introduced me to everyone. Literally. 

'Everyone, this is Y/n, Y/n, this is everyone.' He said with a smile on his face. I sat next to him.

I started to get tired on the bus ride so i gently leaned my head on Simon's shoulder, he didn't seem to mind. 

About 5 minutes later i hear two girls at the back, Simon grabs my hand again and pulls me over there. 

'Oh hey isnt that uh..'

'sam..'

I saw Sam's face as she saw me on the bus.

i tried to go sit back down but Simon stopped me 

'Hey, where are you going?'

'to sit down'

'stay, please?'

'fine.'

As i turned around i saw a girl with really pretty curly hair grab a cooler and tell the other one to open the door. They argued about it for a second then the girl opened it. The girls had the coolers in their hands and then a girls nose started bleeding. the girl i learned to be Deena then dropped the cooler and it hit Peter's car. My stomach sunk. I turned to Simon and hugged him. he held my head gently and put his other arm around my back. 

'STOP THE BUS' 

i heard muffled screams that i didn't like and the bus came into a stop. it was a jolt. me and Simon jolted together but he made sure we didn't fall. Simon instantly let go of me and grabbed my hand and ran down with Deena and the other girl.

--

A/N this is unedited and not very good. I will edit it once i finish the whole book and make it better. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Any ideas, feel free to comment. 

- Lotus