Chapter 1- Introduction and the morning

Fundy always needed to go to new high schools since he would always get bullied and called a furry which always pissed him off.

But... Fundy was soon going to a new high school which was for mcyts, he was actually really excited to go to that high school since he heard that school had alot of cool people and other cool species were there.

**TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING WHEN HE WAKES UP AND GETS READY TO GO TO THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL**

Fundy got woken up at 6am by his father Wilbur (since Fundy always forgot to turn his alarm on his phone), When Wilbur saw Fundy waking up he left his son's room to go make breakfast for him.

Fundy sat up looking on his phone to see the time and said to himself "Shit It's 6am already..?, I should better get ready to go to the new high school. I really hope that I don't get bullied or get called a fucking furry on purpose". Fundy sat on the edge of his bed and stood up to get ready.

Fundy put on his usual outfit and grabbed all the stuff he needed to take and then ran downstairs seeing his dad in the kitchen putting fresh pancakes on a plate that his father cooked just for him. Fundy sat down eating the pancakes quickly, since he didn't want to be late for the first day of a new high school that he was excited to go to but also nervous about meeting new people that are mcyts, He kept telling himself that everything will be okay and it will be fun being a mcyt.

Wilbur could see that fundy was excited but also stressed so he thought to himself and decided to say something since it was kinda awkward how silent it was "Fundy you will do great and don't worry that much I bet people would love you for who you are than the old high schools you used to go" said Wilbur to Fundy with a smile.

Fundy really appreciated what his father said so he smiled back to Wilbur but he saw the time on the cook in the kitchen and panicked because it was 7am and classes start at 7:30am, So Fundy got up and grabbed his things whilst he ran to the front door but before he left he said goodbye to his father and his father said goodbye to him back.

**END OF CHAPTER 1**

A/N

Hello! My name is Alex and I'm the creator of this fan fiction and I'm very sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or if something doesn't make sense but I'll try to update this fan fiction with the new chapter very soon also if anyone has any ideas please be welcomed to tell me!, goodbye fellow humans!!!

WORDS: 478