Part 1

"Look I'm not saying don't move all I'm saying is don't let me move.  I am willing to stay here " I said
"For the last time Alexandra no, no, no, no do you have a car, no! Do you have a house obviously you don't!  My mum said to me in her calm but firm voice.   "None of our family live here even if that was an option, it would still be a no".
I personally don't see what's wrong here, I mean I've been living in England ever since I was born  but my older brother (can be super annoying just to let you know) was born in the states.
" Mum really, why do we have to move?" I said calming down.
"Because your father got a new job opportunity that he couldn't afford to pass up"she said.
" mooooooom!!!"
"Yes Samuel" she called.
"Where is my game controller" my brother yelled
" Please stop yelling it's in the shipping box already "said my mum.
I could tell she was stressed I mean having two kids especially a boy named Samuel upstairs wow life must be rough.  So I left without a word.   As I was packing a tear ran down my face, everything and everyone I knew was here.  I was finished packing unlike some people across the hallway so I jumped on my phone to see if any good shows were on. As normal there wasn't .
"internets out" I mumbled.
"Yeah it is wierdo" said a new voice
"Hey Sam did I mention you can be super annoying and even though were moving there is still a door" I said with loads if sarcasm.
"Um only like one hundred thousand times" he said "mom says dinner" and he skipped out giggling like a crazy person.
When going to dinner the only thing I don't like (well, besides Sams "famous"  veggie casserole) is  when we have to talk about our day just when mum is about to ask I hear the door unlock.
"Dad" I say and go straight to the door.  I walked towards him and he gave me a tired smile he tries to hide that he's stressed like mum when its her work late day but it doesn't work anymore a least with me.  I decided not to push questions. I lead him to the table .
"Dude guess what" said Sam
"Excuses me"my  dad said turning to him
" Sorry sir"my brother said
I giggle behind my hands.  Sam glared at me and mouthes to me too cut it out.
"I told you not to call me sir" said Dad
"But my friends do it with their parents" Sam said like a little kid
"Well you are not your friends and we are not your friend parents" he said
I stuck my tongue out at him and waved my arms.
"I have to use the restroom " he said suddenly
On his way past me he stepped on my foot.
"Ouch!" I yelpt.
"That's what you get I saw all of that", said my dad
And we all laughed until Sam came back