pt. 1 bad moon rising

Music: (don't fear) The reaper
by Blue Oyster Cult
++++++++
TW! None
------------------
(Sam's POV)

Dean and I were finally in West Virginia after a twelve hour drive from North Carolina. We heard about some sightings of large wolf like creatures near the outskirts of a small village called Snowshoe. It's supposedly haunted by some ghosts that are not to keen of visitors. There are many reports of tourists getting scratches, bruises, and even a couple of mistirious deaths.

"Hey Sammy, what's the name of the place we're goin' to again?" Dean asked idiotically, I sighed "Snowshoe, and there's a lot of reports of these wolf like creatures and a small black mist that scratches and even kills tourists." I stated with a slight smirk when I saw his shocked expression. "Good god so we're dealin' with a pack of werewolves, and a shadow demon, fun." He said plainly. "Dean it might not even be a shadow demon it could be a shadow monster or something of that nature." I said.

-Time skip cuz I'm lazy-

Once we made it to Snowshoe we booked a mediocre hotel room in the town square. Dean was happy we could even get a room sense it was the winter months and this place is quite popular. But when we made it in the room I could practically feel a pair of eyes on me. Burning into my skull.

(Jack's POV)

Two new people came into the town today. I could tell that they were either brothers, or really close friends. Because they seem inseparable, the taller one seems more collected and he seems to sense me watching them, he's interesting. Very interesting.

I stopped watching and went back to my cabin out in the mountains. The taller one stayed lingered in my mind all night till day break.
____________
AYO WHATZ APPPPPP y'all I'm am hyped for this new story I'ma try my best to make this good as fuckkkkk. Anyways I hope y'all are havin' a fan fuckin tastick day/night stay fresh and stay safe my babies I'll see y'all in the next chap 😩😩 baiiii