Packing For Destined Florida

It has been a week and a half since I have had baby Cj. Now that me and Carlos are married!!! It's time for the honeymoon. Baby Cj is going to be with Carlos mom. Cj is going to be spending time with his daddy Carl. It is now 5 in the morning and I have already started packing my clothes while Carlos is sleep!! I jump in the bed and got on top of him until he woke up. Saying BAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? I said TRYING TO WAKE YO ASS UP!!! He laughed and rolled me over and got on top of me and kiss my neck and rub my nipples!!! Carlos that feel good!!! He said I know!! I laughed and got up!! I said Carlos you gotta pack bae so we can leave early!! He said okay babe while moaning!!! I walk inside Cj room to help him get his clothes ready. I said Good Morning Son!!! GM Mommie!!! Have you pack your clothes yet??? Cj said NO MA!!! I said WHY??? Mommie I don't want to go over there to daddy house!!! Can I come with you!!! HELL NO!!! Okay MOMMIE!!! Carlos walk in Cj room and said son I'm going to help you pack!!! Cj said okay daddy! Then I went to go check on baby Cj!!! He just looks so cute sleeping!!! Cj woke up and look at me and smile!! I said look at mama's baby, while tickling him. The doorbell rang. So I pick up cj and walk downstairs to go see who it was!! So I open the door and I see that's it's Mya and Charevon. I said HEYY while Mya was reaching for Cj out my arms!!! They said nothing we just came over here to come and see Yall before yall leave!!! While I was in the kitchen Carlos walk down with Cj and said bae what are you cooking today?? I said pancakes and eggs, sausage! He said Okay!!! He walk in the front room with Charevon and said Wassup!!! Charevon said Nothing just chillin!!! Charevon said I guess I came just in time for the food!!! I laughed and Charevon said WHATS FUNNY??? I said YOU!!! Charevon said OOOO SO YOU GOT JOKES NOW!!! I said HELL YES!! Then Mya said come here Cj??? Cj said Heyy Aunt tee Mya!!! She said What are you doing??? He said nothing bored ready to eat!!! Mya said I know me 2!!! Carlos walks towards me and start kissing on my neck. Charevon said YALL ASSES NEED TO STOP!! Carlos said NAWWWW!!! Charevon said YALL SOME FREAKS!!! As Charevon was talking the doorbell rang. Cj answer it and said Mommie it's Miketha and Debbie, Karmien, Ricky. I said LET THEM IN CJ!!! Cj said HEYY!!! They all said Heyy Cj!! Where is you mom and dad??? He said they in the kitchen!! They walked in the kitchen and said ASIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? I said WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING!!! Charevon said SHE COOKING DUHHH!!! Carlos said bae are you finish??? I said YES THE FOOD IS READY!!! Everybody hop up and came into the kitchen!!! I told Mya to give me baby Cj so I can bath him and feed him!!! As she was reaching him to me, my sister in law walk in the door. I said Heyy sissy!!! She said Heyy!! Where is big head??? I said in the kitchen eating!!! She laugh and said his ass is always eating!!! I said I know right!!! Charles said what you cook??? I said eggs and pancakes, sausage. He said OOOOOOOOO LET ME GO FIX MY PLATE!!! I laughed and said OKAY!!! I walk upstairs to the bathroom to bath baby Cj!! As I was drawing his bath water, I told Coot to take off his clothes. After I finish drawing the water I put him in the tub. As he was in the tub he kept smiling and kicking!! Coot laughed and said he look just like Carlos! I laughed and said I know!! Then I bath him one more time until he was clean!! I got the baby towel and wrap him in it!! And took him in his room and place him on his changing table!! I lotion his small body down with baby powder. Then I dress him down with his baby blue onesie that said mommy baby!!! After that I turn off the light in his beautiful room and walk out the room and went downstairs with everybody else. I told Carlos to get baby Cj while I fix his bottle! While I'm fixing his bottle everybody else is looking at me!! I said WHAT THE HELL YALL LOOKING AT??? Charevon said WE LOOKING AT YOU!! I said WHY?? He said IDK!! I said OOOO😯!!!! Then I grab Cj back while Carlos hit me on my ass!! I said babe you pack!! He said yes!! While I was walking in the front room. Charles said sista were is his baby bag and car seat??? I said its in my hummer!! He said okay we're is the keys?? I said on the table!! He said okay!! Couple minutes later my phone rang!! I see that it's Carl calling!! So I answer it and said Heyy Carl!! He said is Cj ready??? I said Yes!! He said I will be over there in 5 minutes. I said Okay!! He said bye lil mama!! I said bye!! I said Cj your daddy is on his way over here to come and get you!!! He said okay!! I told him to tell his daddy bye and his aunt tee and uncles!! He said okay!! He told everybody bye!! He came over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss!! I said momma is going to miss you!! Everybody in the room said awwwww!! I said YALL crazy!! He said mommy when YALL get back are yall going to come and pick me up!! I said Yes!! He said Okay!! Then the doorbell rang and I told Cj to answer it!! He open the door and said Heyy Daddy!!! Carl said Heyy son!! We're is your mom?? He said she in the front room!!! So he walk in and said Heyy yall!!! They said Heyy Carl!!! He said so what you been up to Asia?? I said nothing chillin and taking care of Cj and baby Cj!!! He laughed and said were is baby Cj at anyway??? I said over there with his daddy. I called Carlos and told him to bring me Cj so Carl can see me! He said okay!! As he reach him to me Carl looked at baby Cj and said DAMNN he look just like you??? I said I know!! Then he ask can he hold him?? I said Yeah!!! Carl said he reminds him of Cj!! I said I know!!! Carl hand me back baby Cj and said Asia imma talk to later!! I said okay!! Carl told Cj to tell me goodbye and give me a kiss and a hug. Cj said bye mom and daddy and I love Yall so much!! We both said love you to son😘!!! He gave his baby brother a hug and a kiss!! I looked at them both and my heart lift up!!! Carl and Cj headed out the door, and then Karmien and Debbie left. They said Asia Yall better be safe down there. Miketha and Mya and Charevon said make sure you call us when you make it down there and take pics. I said okay!! Then the left it was just me and Carlos and Charles, Coot, baby Cj. Carlos go your bags and place them in the car. Coot grab baby Cj stuff. After that we all jump in the car. I started up the car and pulled out the driveway. Carlos said YALL better take care of my baby!!! They said we are Carlos don't worry about Cj!! He said okay!! I stop at the red light and looked back at my baby and smiled. I could see that he was sound asleep!! We finally made it to my mother in law house. All of us jump out the car and walk inside. I said Heyy Mama!! She said Heyy Daughter!!! She said where is my grand baby?? I said he outside with his daddy and uncle!! She laughed and got up and walk to the door and told Carlos to bring baby Cj in the house!! He said okay!! Carlos handed her baby Cj and said BAE I gotta get one more thing out my room!! I said okay!! She said Asia so we're are yall going for yall honeymoon?? I said to Destined Florida!!! She said Awww that is so sweet!! I said I know!! She said so we're is my other grandbaby!! I looked and said He with his daddy!! She said OOOOO😲!!! Charles said mom hand me baby Cj?? She said HELL NO!!! He said WHY!!! Carlos walk in the room and said AYEEEE YALL AINT GONNA BE FIGHTING OVER MY SON NAW!!! Charles said YES WE IS!!! Then Carlos said BAE lets go its 8:00 we have to go!! I said okay Carlos!!! They all said bye and have a safe trip!! Before I left I had to give my baby a kiss and a hug!! Carlos did the same to!!! He said momma take care of our child!!! She said okay!! We walked out the house and jump in the car.