- H I M - (THE TOUCH 1/3)

In the morning
Lisa pov :
I open my eyes from the sunlight peeking from the window. I'm laying in the bed naked from the last night steamy scence between me and my boyfriend. Here I'm in "Paris". Yes, I'm in Paris with my one and only boyfriend "Jeon Jungkook".

Ok back to the story. I slowly get up and sat on the bed all naked and sore. I get up and went to the bathroom. I did what i need to do in the bathroom and came out wearing and oversized t-shirt of jungkook.

I went downstair and just to see Jungkook cooking breakfast for us. I quietly went to the kitchen and wrapped my arms around his muscular waist. He turned around and give a peck on my lips and said "Good morning beautiful". "Good morning" I said back. "Sit there I will bring the breakfast" he said giving me a peck again.

Time skip at night

Warning smuts ahead⚠️⚠️🔞

"Babe" he speak loudly from the bathroom. "Yes?" I asked. "Can you pass me a towel? I forgot to bring in".
"ok wait a sec" i told him. I went to the drawer where towels were kept and take out one to give it to him.

I opened the door a little and bring out my arms to give the towel to him. He take the towel. When i was about to went out, he quickly grabbed my wrist and pushed me inside. I flinched! "Kook! What are y-". He placed his finger on my lips and make "shushhh" sound. "You know what I'm about to do doll" he said in a husky voice.

"Aren't you tired of always doing it every night?" I asked. "Tired? Look doll. I will never get the tired of this perfect doll like body of yours" he smirked in a husky way. "Whatever! Ahh let me go out" i whine. "Not so fast doll". "kook not now". "Why not it will be fun?! It's been long since we didn't do it" he groned in frustration. Really?! Did he just said "long" ? I can't beleive him!. "We just did it last night and you just said "it's been long" seriously kook!".

Jungkook just just smirked and storm his lips on mine. I just gasped at his sudden movement.

Third person pov:

Lisa moan in between the kiss. Jungkook take advantage of the moan and put his tongue and explore onto lisa's mouth. The kiss was rough and at the same time full of love (lol). Jungkook started unbottoning lisa's the shirt lisa was wearing and that shirt is his. She was not wearing any shorts or pants under that make it easy. Now lisa was only in her lingerie (bra and panty). They continued the kiss while the shower water dripping down their body making them wet.

Jungkook travel his hands on lisa's back and started unclipping her bra and throw it somewhere else. Jungkook stop the kiss and look into lisa's big beautiful doe eyes. He went down to her neck and started leaving hickeys there. He started massaging lisa's not so big but not so small breast, it is the perfect size i would say. Lisa was a moaning mess when he massage her breast.

Moving on next he started sucking and licking her left side breast while one of his hand was on her right side breast still massaging it and his other on lisa's waist. The bathroom was filled with the fragrance of sex, love and pleasure. After being satisfied with the left side breast he move on to the right side breast and started doing the same movement as the other.

After sucking and licking every part of her godamn perfect body. He finally reached the part which he was thrusting all the time (and also the part you guys are waiting all the time). He slowly slided lisa's panty and take it out. He smelled her panty which was all soaked and throw it.(poor lisa must be losing too much panties and bras). Jungkook member was harden and became tighter at the sight of the most amazing view. Jungkook look up at lisa who was craving his cock and his touch there. A smirk appeared on his face. He started rubbing his finger on her clit and teasing her. Lisa moan and moan and moan. He started rubbing it faster which make lisa feel butterflies in her stomach.

After it he put two of his finger on her pussy and thrusted it. "arghhh k-koo-k" lisa whined. He thurusted faster and faster which make lisa feel unbelieveable pleasure. He put one more finger and thrusted it with all his heart. "k-kook i-i ahhh" lisa moaned unstoppable. He finally put all of his fingers in and and thrusted it in and out making an magically sounds from her wet and tight pussy. "arghhhh" he groaned. After some time he take his finger out of her. At the movement of his finger being taken out lisa moaned. Jungkook stand up and bring both of her legs around his waist and pressed me against the wet and cold walls.

Jungkook slammed his cock inside her without any warning. Lisa screamed at that movement of his. "ko-o--k it h-urt-" lisa whisper as a tear fall down from her beautiful eyes. Jungkook heard what she said and placed his lips on her to make her removed the pain away from her. His big and vieny cock was still inside her. It was not their first time but lisa can still feel the pain because of his big size. It took a while for lisa to adjust but she finally did. "You can move now" she whisper. Jungkook started thrusting. "Argggh fuck you're so tight" he groaned. Lisa moaned in every move. "Fasterrr" lisa whined. He thrusted faster and faster and faster. "ahhhh doll you're so fucking tight arghh".

He trushted faster than the fastest. He put all of his energy in it. He hit her
g-spot continuesly which make lisa's head spin. "ahhhh kookk" she moaned unstoppable. "fuckk babe! Ahhhh you're so tight i swear!". "faster kook ahhh". Lisa's moan was like the sweetest music to jungkook's ear. The sound of the pounding, the wet and sticky sound that makes when jungkook pounded in and out at the inhuman speed, moans, groans, skin slapping and the shower water falling on the ground fill the room.

Jungkook still didn't stop pounding, while lisa was moaning everytime. Lisa felt a knot on her stomach. "Kook I'm near" lisa said catching breathe. "Me too doll. Just hold on for a sec" he whimper. Lisa just nodded slightly. His cock is still inside her thrusting. Lisa let out moans. "k-ook i-i c-an't hol-d" saying that she release her cum all over jungkook's dick. He felt the warm cum all over his members. He even started thrusting faster which make her love moan, whimper, whined. "Shit I'm near too!" he spoke out. He pull his member out and storked it with his hand a few times. After he felt it was about to explode and saw a little seed of it peeking out of his big member, he immediately put his best friend into lisa's pink pretty sore pussy. He release all his sperms inside her.

After that he pull his member out and saw a little cum of his leaking out of lisa's tight hole. He smirked at the view. He place insert the leaking cum of his inside lisa's beautiful but sore hole with his finger making it all the way again on the place where the sperm belong, ofcourse into their mommy's hole. He slowly put lisa down on the bathroom floor. He pick her arms up making it wrap around his shoulder. "I love you so much doll" he whisper loud enough for lisa to hear. "I love you too kook" she whispered back. He than place his forehead on to his lover. They were so close that they could felt each other breathe. Jungkook leaned in and give a peck into her soft and plump one.

____________________________________________________________________________
Word count : 1369
Wait for chapter 2

I deleted the other part because i feel like the storyline is not steamy at all. Now i feel satisfied. I'm sure y'all are full too-
Bye y'all love ya muahhh