SAVIOUR

The enormity in this world is unbearable. I would end everything, but that would ruin all my chances in life. I don't think suicide is helpful, but sometimes I do consider it. My life has been full of ups and downs, but I've survived it. Although, somedays are just very ironic for me.

     "Violet? Are you awake? It's already seven. You have to shower and eat. You leave for school in fifteen minutes." Yes, that was my mother. And, yes, I'm sixteen and my mom still wakes me up for school.

     "I'm not waiting all day! Get up Violet." My mom yelled, once again. Mom sounded sick. Her voice was dry and quiet, usually it's loud and annoying... But, anyways. I did not want to get up this morning. I felt sick to my stomach; I guess it's everyone-is-sick-day.

      "I'm awake, mom." I yelled back, loudly enough to make sure she heard me. I got up, and went straight to the bathroom. I did my "business", then splashed some cold water on my face to refresh it. I went back to my room, and picked out my clothes --  white v- neck tee, black jeans, and a denim shirt. Then as for socks, my cat socks. I went back to the bathroom, and stripped. I turned the shower on, then stepped in.

     Once I was completed with my shower, I got into my clothes, brushed my hair and teeth, then threw my hair into a messy bun. I went to my bedroom, and sat at my vanity. I glanced at my clock -- seven fifteen. I put my makeup on, then slipped my Vans on. I could eat later at lunch, I was planning on losing weight anyways (although, the school lunch wasn't helping).

(Guys, I don't like Rebecca Black, I put that video up there bc its like, "7am wakin up in the mornin" lol so ily