Severus Snape

Smut ;)

You were colleagues for five months now, him being the infamous and moody potions master and you being the new DADA teacher. He loathed your politeness, your charming personality, your kindness, and your overall niceness towards anyone- even to him.

It was like any other day, you took your seat right next to him at the great hall and with a cheerful smile you greeted him and like always he ignored your mere presence. Usually it does not bother you when he ignores you or murmurs sneaky remarks back, but today was different.
You've had an awful week, students not behaving in class, preparing lesson plans and correcting a lot of essays. You just wanted a peaceful meal and a few effortless conversations with your colleagues.

"Why is it that you are always so moody? I've had an awful week too, but still manage to act out minimal courtesy. Grow up!" your last words were filled with venom, something Severus never heard come out of your mouth.
"Excuse me?" he placed his fork back down and slightly leaned back into his seat and looked at you with disbelief in his eyes and even seemed slightly amused with your bratty behaviour. This only added more fuel to your anger.
"You heard right. I've had an awful week too and still manage to act with the least human decency to greeting someone. Besides, you act like I am invisible all the time and it-, it pisses me off! What have I done that you hate me this much?" your voice dripping with anger and hurt. You only wanted to be friendly with him and have some small talk here and there at dinner times, but here you were, ignored by this dark and mysterious presence.

"Such vulgar language from such a pretty mouth- he raised an eyebrow at you, and you couldn't deny that this words and the quirk of an eyebrow did something to you, but before you could think about the way he effected you, he proceeds- besides I'm not ignoring you, I acknowledge your presence but see no reason in engaging a conversation with you. It's nothing personal."
You stared at him and slowly nodded looking down to your hand in your lap, suddenly feeling ashamed of your emotional outburst and decided to forget this situation and proceeded to eat your dinner peacefully and in silence.

Just as you were about to leave, Severus grabbed your hand and whispered into your ear
"I'd like to make it up to you if you'd like. In my office in about 10minutes?" and before you could even answer he already stood up and left the great hall with his cape billowing behind him.

"Such a drama queen" you murmured to yourself.

As you made your way to Severus' office, you somehow got nervous. He was your colleague, nothing more. It was only him who you thought about while masturbating, but it's nothing serious. That's what you told yourself, at least.
You started to fiddle with your fingers once you reached his office door, deciding whether to knock or just call it a night and go straight back to your chambers where a bottle of wine and some ice cream were waiting for you.
But before you could decide, the door flung open and Severus stood in front of you with an eyebrow raised and your knickers all of a sudden  a little wetter.

"What's going on with me? Why am I getting wet of him raising a fucking eyebrow?" you thought to yourself.
The little smirk on his face was unnoticed by you though.

"Good evening, Miss L/N. Come on in." He stepped aside and you went into the middle of his office and viewing your surroundings. It was the complete opposite of what you expected. There was of course a huge office desk and chair in the middle with what you assumed essays on it and a quill, but on the right side of his office there were armchairs and a large sofa in front of an already lit fireplace. It was organized and still cosy, something you wouldn't typically associate Severus with.

"Your office is very charming, it's nothing what I expected" you slowly walked around the office examining the bookshelves consisting a lot of potions researches and even novels. It was surreal.