Sweetness in all Chapter 1

I sat at my desk in school, looking back and forth at the clock and the board. We were learning some stupid lesson about dividing or something like that.

I kept staring at clock until I heard a big clunk on my desk. I turned around to see Mrs. Timmion looking at me with a stern look. "Miss Skylar, please pay attention. She said.

"Alright Mrs.Timmion" I said rolling my eyes, but she didn't see. She babbled on, while I was trying to pay attention. It was 2:50, still ten minutes of school left. The anoucements went off a few minutes later, soon there was 2 minutes left.

I was on my iPod texting Bethany. Text messages-
BlueCat- Hey Bethany!
PurplePanda22- Hey Sky! Sitting in science, ugh stupid homework for the third time!
BlueCat- Wtf, she must be upset or something
PurplePanda22- Maybe. Well I will see u soon, bell is about to ring.
BlueCat- kk bye!
PurplePanda22- later!
-PurplePanda22 has signed off-
-BlueCat has signed off-

The bell rang as soon as I got off, and I zoomed out of the classroom. I met my bffs Bethany and Westley at the door like always. "There you are Skylar!" Bethany shouted, and giggled slightly.

"We were just about to go." Westley said with a smile. "Well we better go anyway, or we'll miss the bus." I said, chuckling a bit. We walked outside and out to the buses.

It was bright and sunny outside, a perfect day almost. We ran down the sidewalk and got on the bus. As soon as they took a seat, the bus started moving.

Colten looked at me and smiled. "Hey Skylar, what up?" He said with a wink. "Ugh, shut up Colten, why don't u talk to Kate." I said with a bitter tone.

"Whatever Sky, you'll fall for me." Colten said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, wanting to punch him in the gut. "Just ignore him Skylar." Westley said.

(Hey peeps! Hope u liked this chapter! The next one will come soon!)