Larry Stylinson. Please Dont Leave.

This Is Larry Stylinson. Enjoy(:

This Is My First One So Feel Free To Critique My Work.

Harry's POV:

"Im Sorry, So Sorry Haz.

Just--J-Just Please." Louis sobbed from the other side of the locked door.

I stopped my furious packing, only to wipe the unwelcome tears that decided to make their presence known, from my face. I started throwing things in my bag, not taking the time to fold them in my hast to leave this, once beautiful place.

"I Love You. Only You Harry" I could hear Louis continue from the hallway.

What a fucking piece of shit that was. You don't hurt the people you love. I've never once thought about hurting Louis... Well until now. Not once have I ever thought of leaving him, until now. Not once have I ever thought that he would betray me,... Until now.

And Now.

Now Im leaving. Leaving the place I once called home. Leaving the one that I thought was my soul-mate. Leaving everything and everyone that I love because of him. Because he didn't love me. Because he took me to my greatest highs only to bring me crashing down to the ground. Because he broke my heart.

Because he cheated.

I zipped my bag up and straightened myself from my current slouched posture. I took one last glance around the room before turning towards the door.

As I make my way to it I now realize all the little imperfections that it accompanied.

The chip on the right hand side of the frame, where Louis had tried to push the metal frame of our king sized bed through it. The hinge that was silver instead of the it's gold counterpart, because I had pulled the other one from the wall after I had closed the door one day, only to realize after I had broken it, that there was a shoe in between the crack between the door and the frame.

And doorknob that was slightly bent downward because of something Louis had done when I wasn't home.

All these things I'd come to love and grow fond of while living with Louis.

Louis.

My heart became heavy again as I thought of the mess of the boy that I would have to encounter as soon as I opened that door.

With my hand gripping the knob I could faintly hear his heavy breathing and silenced sobs.

I shouldn't feel sad that he was crying. I shouldn't feel bad that I wasn't out there comforting him. But most of all I shouldn't feel the love that I felt for that crying boy.

I opened the door fast and slammed it shut behind me as he scrambled up the wall trying to catch up with me as walked quickly down the hallway.

"Harry Please Let Me Explain." He begged from behind as he grabbed at the back of my bicep.

I stopped abruptly, turning around on the balls of my feet as I dropped my bag and sneered back, "Seeing her was explanation enough."

He shook his head ferociously and stuttered quick no's trying to grab my arm again.

I ripped it away fast and scooped up my bag from the floor.

"Yea, exactly." I spat before turning back around and storming the rest of the way to the front door. I flung it open, revealing the soaked streets as the rain poured down. I had already packed away my jacket so instead I slung my bag over my shoulder and wrapped my bare arms around my chest, stepping into the stormy weather.

I started shaking, already soaked, as I took tentative steps across the slippery porch and down the steps.

I made it halfway across the street and to my car before I felt a hand wrap around my hip, turning me around, and lips pressing against mine.

My shaking stopped, and my bag dropped from my hand as I kiss them back. Even in cold, clammy weather my body felt warm in embrace of those lips. Louis' lips.

Louis. I quickly pushed him away and scrunched up my face in a disgusted manner.

"Stop It Louis! I Don't Love You So Just Stop!" I scream at him. My words highly untrue but not unheard by Louis.

"I Love You." He speaks quietly, his head hung lowly, and the rain streaming off of his hair.

"Good For You Then." I say harshly, but my eyes are soft as I turn around again grabbing my bag and proceeding to my car.

I unlock it and throw my bag in the back seat. I turn around to open my front door only to be stopped once again, as Louis steps in front of me.

"Just Move Lo--" Im taken aback as he grabs my soaking wet shirt and slams my lips against his. My body is warmed once again but as I try to push him away he grabs on tighter, making his back slam against my side door, our lips still attached together.

I can't stand how God damn persistent this boy is. I can't stand how much of a sore loser he is. But most of all I can't stand how much those things make me love him more and more.

He finally releases his grip on my shirt as he breaks the kiss.

"Please Don't Leave." He says, voice cracking and I now see the tears that have been pouring down his face along with the rain.

"I Have To." I say back softy, running my finger along his face.

All of those memories I've had here. All of the mementos, I will cherish forever. But everything that has made me love this place are also the things that remind me of how much I hate it.

There's only one thing thing is right in all of this and he's standing right in front of me.

"Come With Me."

Okay So I Know This Sucked But What The Heck Right. Comment, Vote, And Become A Fan. Ill Return The Favor. Tell Me If You Want More Too.