Parent Roleplayers

1. You may only sign up for a total of two parent slots in this group. You can be any combination of a princess, prince, commoner, or villain, but the number of canon characters you play here cannot exceed more than two individuals.

2. If you wish, you may have Disney ships divorce within reason, but characters may not remarry or have other assigned partners. Their Disney partner is the only ship a canon character can have a romantic relationship with, and princesses such as Moana or Merida can only adopt children. (Sorry Lottiana shippers!)

3. Parents are encouraged to interact within reason. Queens may host parties, Kings can meet up for jousting tournaments, and villains can stage plots together!

4. Respect all admins. Villains will be villains of course, but you can't harass admins into doing things they're not comfortable with. Make sure to check with people before dictating what a character's going to be exposed to.

5. No. Cursing. Cast members at Disney aren't allowed to curse in character and so neither are we. Invent curses if you want to: 'For Merlin's sake!' 'You're acting like a real Pan right now' 'Holy Hades!'

6. Keep everything in your roleplays PG. Disney was designed for children, don't ruin that with anything that can be seen as harassment, sexual insinuations, or drug usage. If you need Trigger Warnings for something, don't post it.

7. No racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or anything that may be offensive to another group of people. Your characters are allowed to be conventional 'rule the world' evil, not real world evil. (Except maybe Gaston.)

8. Stay magical! Have fun in your universe and stay true to the character you portray. This is our childhood, to say the least.

9. For those who've read this far, type 'Agrabah' at the bottom of your sign-up form.