Sudden Love

Authors note: This imagine is written in a she/her perspective

You have recently finished filming your 4th movie. You got into acting at a very young age and starred in your first movie at age 14, and you have lived being in the movie industry. You have not only just finished filming your favourite film ever, but you had a huge party with all your friends and your entire cast to celebrate your 25th birthday.

It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon and you are in your mansion that you share with your two high school best friends Anna and Stephanie. All three have you are actors and have even starred in a film together.  Tonight is the premier for your new movie, and your friends are helping you get ready for the evening ahead.

Anna: We need to make sure you look gorgeous for tonight, you need to be the best looking there!

Steph: She always us Anna, but we just need to emphasise the beauty she already has

Y/N: Aww, I love you so much Steph

Steph: Anything for you girly

You decided to do your hair yourself for tonight, so you curled it, put it into a side ponytail and placed a gorgeous diamond headpiece on the side of your head to make it look nice.

Steph was working on your nails while Anna was getting your outfit and jewellery ready in your wardrobe for you.

After 1 hour and 45 mins Steph finally finished your nails, this is what they look like.

You look down at your nails to see what Steph did, and you are blown away by the beauty that has been crafted into the ends of your fingers

Y/N: OMG Steph, they're amazing, thank you so much!

Steph: Anytime bestie

Anna calls for you from inside the wardrobe, so you walk away from where you and Steph we're sat into your wardrobe.

Anna: I've paired your dress with some earrings and a necklace that I think look amazing together

Y/N: Thanks Anna, I'll go put it on, I have to get in the car and leave in half an hour so I better be quick

Anna: It's going to look great on you, I can already tell

You will into your wardrobe and change while Anna goes and sits with Steph as they wait for you to come out in your outfit.

This is what Anna has sorted for you

You gracefully walk into your room where Steph and Anna are sat waiting for you

You gracefully walk into your room where Steph and Anna are sat waiting for you. Their jaws drop the second you walk out.

*Time skip*

Your driver arrives and you get into the car. After and hours drive, you arrive at the premier. You meet up with Brie Larson, who is a close friend of yours who starred alongside you in this movie.

You two walk side by side down the red carpet, posing for photos, signing autographs and taking photos and selfies with the fans that have come to see you. You were having an amazing time, when suddenly someone catches your eye.

As you and Brie are waiting to go inside to preview the movie before its release, you see a beautiful dark haired man walking down the carpet with another actor who was in the movie. You can't help but stair at how gorgeous he is, you've never seen such a man in your life, he looks like a supermodel.

Brie sees you staring at him and smirks, because she knows who he is

Brie: Taken a liking to Sebastian have you?

Y/N: Who's Sebastian?

Brie: That guy you were staring at, that's Sebastian Stan

Y/N: He's gorgeous, I've never seen a man so good looking in my life

You continue to stare, but suddenly you're caught off guard. Sebastian turns to his right and catches you staring at him. He smiles at you while making eye contact and then winks. A cherry red blush spreads across the bridge if your nose as you turn back to Brie.

After a few minutes, Sebastian and the actor he is with reach where you are stood, and they are also waiting to be let inside. While you're stood there, you are chatting with Brie when you feel something against your hand. You look down to see what it is and notice someone almost holding your hand. Brie nudges you and tells you to look at who it is, so you do just that.

When you look up, you are greeted with Sebastian's beautiful baby blue eyes and his angelic smile, and you can't help but smile in return.

*Time skip*

You all watched the preview and it was absolutely amazing, and Sebastian was shocked at how good your acting was. Everyone started heading out after the film finished.

You had just got outside when you heard someone call your name, so you turn around to see Sebastian walking in your direction.

Seb: Hey, I just wanted to say that your acting in that film was amazing and you're a very talented person

Y/N: Thank you, I try my best

Seb: No problem, and also, I needed to ask you something

Y/N: Sure, what is it

Seb: I know we only just 'met' today, but I was wondering if it's ok if I take you out for dinner some time

Y/N: That would be great, I'd love to

Seb: Amazing, when are you free and what time should I come get you

Y/N: I'm free tomorrow night at 7:30pm if that's ok with you

Seb: Sounds great, just give me your address and I'll come pick you up

You give Sebastian your address and sort everything out. After talking for an hour, you both say goodbye and head home.

*Time skip*

The date with Sebastian went amazing, and you guys have been hanging out none stop ever since. It's safe to say you have both fallen head over heels for each other, and eventually, you start dating.

Who knew you'd meet your boyfriend at a red carpet event.......