Chapter one

I'm looking up to see nothing but my ceiling and a light that might blind me, thinking about what my dad did when I was a child, I start crying."Come on Jason be a man" I say as I cry I get up and walk downstairs to see my mum cooking and another random guy that my mum brings home.You know, he waves with a beer in he's hand I stare and walk out of my house.

"YOUR SON ISNT VERY NICE HES A BITCH" he says .

As I'm walking I feel the need to just cry I feel my body fall to the ground on my knees and start to cry, I get back up weakly and lay on the grass looking up at the gray clouds and rain drops that fall into my tears.

I see a shadow walk away into the distance from my memories, I get back up and start walking back home and the random guys car isn't there I go inside its just my mum and my sister who is 3 years old

"MUM WHY THE FU.." I try not to swear "DO YOU BRING RANDOM GUYS HERE THAT GET DRUNK ON OUR COUCH, NO WONDER WHY YOU DONT SEE ME THAT MUCH" I yell
She doesn't answer, I lift up my sister and grab one of her toys and start playing with her.

"Hope your life doesn't turn out like mine" I whisper before I put her down and go back upstairs and into my room. I look out of my window, and look at the moon and stars and pray once i'm finished I go to sleep.

I slowly open my eyes and force myself to get out of bed I get my collage clothes on and walk down stairs slowly and weekly, my mum looks at me. "Good morning" she says I give her a death stare then groan and have my coffee.

I walk back upstairs and do my hair then get my shoes and put them on and start walking to school, I walk inside the door and step into my classroom "JASON YOUR LATE" my teacher says " YOU KNOW WHAT IM SICK OF YOU AND EVERY OTHER PERSON YELLING AT ME YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH FRIKEN BITCH" I yell and walk out of the classroom "MR CERANTONIO WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING" the principal announced, I ignore her and walk out of the collage doors.

I try open the doors to my house there locked I get my keys and go in my house, I look around no one is home I walk up to my room and start looking on Instagram.