Your Priceless to Me..

Arthour Note; Hii its shyanne first story of mine hope you like it Jade is the main charater which leaves all her pain in london and moves to America and starts at a high school freshmen year, at first she an outcast but when she gets comfotable she meets a boy call Dale, Sweet and funny he introudce her to his group of friends.

Chapater 1.......

I ran to my room, blocking the door behind me so no one will bother me. I Have the phone in my hand i was hoping that he will text or call my makeup is running down my face from all my tears. I began to fall backwards slowly replaying all of there memorise and fun times, but mostly there last conversation, we had wishing i had replied diffrently , i thought to my self i'll never get him back.

I just sat there eyes closed remebering me and him in the snow rolling around and hugging each other to keep warm his smile just lighting my day even though the darkest times, i remember him saying will be together for ever and ever 'i love you'. As soon as i thought about that i cryed harder than ever i threw my phone to the wall smashing it to pieces and started destorying my room, i broke my pink chandler and my jewlery boxs, i just cant take this anymore the pain of heart break i just need to leave, i destroyed my life for him became an outcast to my friends ignored everyone warrnings saying he will hurt me but i didnt listen i was love stucked from him smile and his charm i should of listined.

Weridly my phone still worked, Making a noise that i got a message its from Zak my face lighted up hopefully he asking me back out, as i picked my phone it was a video i clicked there link from the message and watched in horror, Its was me and him someone video him dumping me in front of the whole studnet body for me to see for my whole life they uploaded it to every soical network i could think of Facebook,Twitter,Myspace,Youtube even Msn. Really ? so immature.

As i layed back on my bed my door was pushed open wide

"Jade guess what" Christine questioned

"What??" Jade said with no life in her

"Where Moving to America"

"What Why?" i sprung out of my bed

"New job New life" Laughed Christine

"But i dont need a new one i like my one"

"Right now i think you do with the break up you had" Christine smirked and walked off laughing

"Bitch" i wisppead

Then i thought i might need a new life a fresh start a new me who people dont know where they cant judge me, if i go im getting a knew look might reasearch american swag, There all dress with the snap backs and beenies sweat shirts and stuff. if i wanna stand out i must wear stuff there will never wear lets think Nerd.

Weeks went by as i packed for this one day, the day i lefted this shit place behind and go America london was so full of crap, the freak weather, unexpected snow, the rain storms, America here i come the new me, The clock striked 6:00am i had to be at the airport for 11:00am i dont understand why i need to wake up so early, the sun isnt even out i feel like s vamiper.

"Rise and Shine Sweet cheecks Big day we leave this god for saken place" Laughed my Mum

"Morning Mum" I yawned

"Get ready in 20mins where leaving latest 7 yes Hurry now"

"Alright Alright"

"NOW!!!"

"Okay Gosh"

The warm water brushed my face awaken me up properly, i felt realxed here by myself a place where i can re-think everything my comfort zone place to hide. " Jade, Jade 15mins now get out and hurry up before i come upstairs" Shouted Mum

I signed, as i rolled my eyes and got out the shower andgot dressed into my leggings and tank top and my airforces had my suite case done all i have to do now is my makeup and my glasses.

"10,9,8,7" Shouted mum counting down my time limit

Shit, Shit she gonna come upstair better bring my Stuff downstairs i said bye to my room had a lot of fun, Scary, amd romantic things happened here but there thing is i needed to live that behind.

"5,4,3," Shouting Louder

"im comming now Mum stop counting"

"Cabs here" shouted christine

"Say bye to our old lifes because our new one is gonna be much better christine"

"Yaay your right sis"

as we got in the car i saw Zak pull up in his BMW looking for me i hide behind Christine and told the man to drive i didnt wanna say bye to Zak or even see him because he convise meto stay and fall for him again.

We arrived at there airport at 7 on point mum rushed me and Christine to the line for the tickets and The secerity check never been on a plane before and im scared of hights so this is new to me, Iput in my headphones and drowned out everyone around me ans closed eyes and smiled in relife that im acctually leaving. As there airplane took of i just layed back and listined to chris album but the song i had on replay was No faith in brooklyn by hoodie allen, That one lyrics 'We should take a walk someday dreamed about what we could of been i dont wanna live this place no faith in brookyln' Just made me smile, few hours on the airplane i fell asleep and until i realised im landing in america.

"Jade Man wake up where Hers"

"Huh?"......

Sorry its short but i didnt know what eles to write