How you met

Ertugrul
Ertugrul was pacing outside the room when a Hatun came out and said "Bey, you can come in now. Halime Sultan is in good health Allhamdulillah." "Eyvallah Hatun". Ertugrul walked and saw Halime Sultan was holding not one but TWO bundles. "Ertugrul they were twins! One boy and one Girl!"

Turgut
Turgut Bey was out hunting with Dumrul Alp, Dogan Alp, and Melikshah Alp when the 4 of them saw... smoke? "Haiday Alper!" Turgut yelled. The other 3 followed him to find an attacked tribe. Everything was burnt down except for 1 tent. Then the Alps cautiously walked towards the tent and suddenly heard crying. Turgut got an urge to run to the tent and he did so. He saw you in a small cradle . He came and picked you up and you stopped crying. The other 3 Alps come in and see you "Bey are we taking her back to the tribe?" Dumrul asked. "Yes."

Gondogdu
You and Suleyman were twins.

Sungurtekin
You were 2 years old and the Mongols had put you in a cage. You were self-taught some things but most of the stuff you learnt was from Sungurtekin. He had the duty to take care of you. You trusted him because you had the gift to tell who you can trust ( not a power, just a gift to tell between good and bad people from Allah ). Before Sungurtekin left he broke you free and took you with him.

Dundar
Dundar Alp/Bey was riding in Haanli Bazaar when he saw you abandoned in one of the carts. He took you to the tribe and with the help of Hayme Ana you were well fed and dressed in 2 or 3 hours.

Beybolat
Beybolat Bey found you while he was about to attack Ertugrul Bey and Iblige Hatun. You were left on the side of the trail in a small 🧺 (Basket). He smiled. You made the BEYBOLAT BEY smile for something good and not evil! Beybolat smiles and says " I will stop being Albasti for your sake so no one tries to kill you or take you." Then he heads back to the Umur tribe forgetting about every single wicked plan he had/has.

Bamsi
You and Aslihan are 1 year apart ( You're older)

Dogan
Dogan Alp found you on a ride to clear his mind. Well actually Ibn Arabi did. Dogan saw Ibn Arabi and stopped by. Dogan saw you in the man's arms and wanted to keep you and Ibn Arabi gave you to him. After Dogan got married his wife, Banu Cicek also loved you and kept you. (You are 2 years older than Dogan's son Dogan) (Yes his son's name is literally his own name)

Dumrul
Dumrul Alp... 🤔 well he found you in Söğüt at the inn. Someone just left you there. You sat in a corner in huddle until he approached you. "What are you doing here küçüğüm?" "Dumrul Alp my parents left me alone" You sniffled. "Don't worry I'll take care of you küçüğüm." (You're 10 years old)

Melikshah
Melikshah found you while concurring Karacahisar Castle. You were in one of the rooms and were not healthy. As if this bastards were torturing you. After Artuk Bey helped back into good health Melikshah decided to keep you.

Hayme Ana
Suleyman Shah had found you in the forest near a tribe attacked by Mongols. He bought you back and Hayme Ana wanted to keep you. (You're 4 years younger than Ertugrul. You're 2 when he finds you)

P.S Hey guys! Tell me what you think! If I'm missing anyone please tell me. ♥️