Training days

I don't own you or shingeki no kyojin

~three year ago~Your POV An-This is telling you a bit of how your so close to the trainees ^-^ :P Not going to be very long cause i will jump al over the place but the rest of the fanfic wont be all jumpy I promise i just want to get to the point ^-^.~Warning strong language-

"Looooook oooooouuuuuuuuttttt!!" I screamed. 

I was about to slam into a person. It was the first day of training. Yesterday we where interrogated  by Shadi. I screamed and the person looked at me. Oh look it Jaeger.

"Oh hey Jaeger!" I yelled as we collided. I know him cause last night he was yelling about taking down all the titans.

Now i was ontop of him. how did i fly into him in the first place your asking... Well....

~Flash back~
"OH hey! Sasha right?" I say to potato girl.

"Yeah that me" She says.

"Well wanna go make the deck on the mess hall super slippery so that when people walk on it the slip!?" I say evily.

"Maybe later i'm looking for Connie he owes me a bun" Sasha says while Drooling.

~~~~~30 mins later~~~~~~
"Looks like someone polished the deck of the mess hall!"I said happily. I just convinced Jean to give me his potato.

As i take a step i slip and i see a Laughing Sasha. Now i was gliding along the deck about to crash into a wild Jaeger.

~~~End of flashback~~~

And now i am on top of Jaeger while Sasha eats my potato and is holding up bottle of soapy water. Thats why it was slippery. But Jaeger was as red as a Lobster. I guess i forgot that i was on top of him.

"Oh  Eeey Jaeger i forgot i was on you!~" I say majestically. aka Flirtatiously. He went redder. I laughed and got off of him as a girl ran over.

"I SHIP ET!" The girl yelled.

"Get back heeeeerrrreee Suzo!!"(Thats an OC who becomes your shipping buddie aka you guys ship people together her Name is Coral Suzo. She is the only one that knows the truth about you~ Childhood friends.) She ran away laughing.

"Omg L/n! Your an Jaeger are soo cyat together~!" She says teasingly as she runs!

"Suzo! I thought i was the only one who called people but there last names out of us!" I yelled wanting to kill her even more

"I don't know why Coral is running. Y/n is harmless." Eren says getting up from the ground

"Says the guy who just got trampled by her."Sasha said

"Yeah but that was your doing"Eren grumbled.

"Ey Jaeger! C'mere!" I yell.

"Yeah Y/n?" He says as he walks towards me.

"Can you help me with something."I say evily

~Time skip brought to you by freckled Jesus's sparkling freckles!~

"Ey L/n? Are you sure about this?" Eren says nervously as i push him towards Jean.

"We all know Jean likes three girls is this place... That consists of Mikasa and Coral. The third is still a mystery to me. Meaning it is most likely me." I say evily. Pushing Eren close to Jean.

{An-I know it like "Omg Author-chan why give Coral Jean!" Well because in my mind Jean is one of those guys that will go for more than just you and or Miksasa. He seems like he always has to have a backup. so why not Coral. I don't ship him with any girls so. And he likes Mikasa in the anime so ok you get it so bye just keep reading goddamn it!}

"Fineeee!" Eren groan.

I watch as Eren walks up to the wild Horse face.

"Ey horseface!" Eren yells.

"Hey Jaeger. What do you want now? I don't have the time for you being an ass so hurry the hell up."

What made him so pissed?

"I am here to give you something. Erm.. From Coral..."

I am trying not to laugh. Horse-face is blushing at the mention of her name.

"C'mon Jaeger! Hurry the hell up and give it to me!"

Omg "Hurry the hell up and give it to me!" I didn't think i could think of this as a porno!

Eren hand Jean a piece of paper. Jean slowly opens it and his eyes grow wide... Slowly turning into a lobster. Than all of a sudden he turns so red in seconds i swear he is about to explode. If you are wondering whats on the paper... Lets just say its a very... Intresting... detailed... drawing of Coral stripping. and with a letter confessing her not real love for him.

best revenge ever...

-Time skip brought to you by... Jeans horse-face! :D-

"Y/n L/n!!!!!!" I heard an angry beast roar.

"Oh heeeyyy Suzo! Come here often?"I say. Teasingly. Making it very obvious i did something.

"That paper you gave to Jean!!! Like what the actual fu-"she started to say but i cut her off.

"Ahahahhh!~ Coralline you know better than to swear!~" I say acting innocent.

"Jean has been trying to sleep with me all fucking day L/n! I am not dealing with your bullshit! The last person i wanted to trap me in a corner was horse-face!" She yells at me.

Out of the two of us she was the one with the anger issues... That showed regularly...

|Time skip| Brought to you by Coral beating the shit out of horse-face than letting the jeans free and blaming it in horse-face.

It has been three years since training and Mikasa, Coral and i where at the top of the class... People seemed surprised.  I am not sure why though. Now  we  are in survey corps... When we found out Eren was a teetan we weren't suprised... I mean that teetan was to hot not to be Jaeger... Not that i'm into Jaeger... Just pointing out the fact the teetan looked to much like Eren... And hearing so much about Erens crazy dad i wouldn't be surprised if he experimented on him. But that isn't my business... But i am stuck with Jaeger Bombastic for even longer. Cause me being so good got me into the Special operations squad... Or squad Levi... I was upset that i didn't get to be with Hanji cause we where close but i still got my bestie Coralline Suzo.

Lance Corpral Levi Ackerman is gonna drive me crazy cause he keeps putting me and horse-face of stable cleaning duty together.

'"AHhhh why Levi! I thought we where bros!"I whined

"Thats Corpral to you Brat!"

an-1090 words in the chapter... Whowza! Well i will try to always make long chapters but that means longer time for you guys to wait.... Oh btw this is copy pasted from my Quotev but i edit parts that wont make sense for you peeps!

|KawaiiCoral|