Prolouge

A/N
Thanks once again for reading my prequel, Five Nights at Freddy's.

Back to the story...

1999

(Your POV)

The old shows have been brought back to the old restaurant building while Fritz Smith decided to take the job offer of being a night guard. The animatronics had been repaired. Bonnie now has his old face back. The toy animatronics were scrapped like I said in the previous story. And its their first night in the old restaurant building. Well, once again. The building was still closed but fuctionable. It only needed the animatronics. The barn I had mentioned in the previous book was the old restaurant.

(Fritz's POV)

Its been quite a time since I had been here! I still remember Foxy in my sixth birthday...

Flashback
"...Mommy, pwees! Pwetty pwees!" "Okay dear but stay with me or your friends!" my mother said. "Okay! Thanks mom! Your the best!" We went to the restaurant. "I wanna go to the fox mommy! I wanna hear his stowy abowt the twesuwe and the piwates!" "Okay dear! I'll be waiting!" my mom said to me.

After a short while, SNAP!
I screamed as the heavy metallic jaws of the fox animatronic fell around my head,crushing it.
I blacked out as blood and brain matter came out of my head while the staff pryed Foxy's mouth open so I could get to the hospital. I had forgiven him cause my mom had told me about what happened and I can understand! I miss Foxy!

End of Flashback

I still love and miss thay old Foxy even if he bit me. I know it was not his fault! Mom died seven years ago. Dad was a night guard here. He died recording a message. His name was Fritz Michael Smith. I also hate what some of my friends did to Foxy. Calling him FUCKSY. I literally let them taste the pain of knuckles hitting a jaw really hard. Heh they paid for it! Its been twelve years since I last came here. I also heard that Fred, my sister Charlotte, Dave, Vince, and my best friend John went missing in here and their bodies were found two weeks later together with a poor security guard. Oh those were the days! Well, the past, but I do not think Foxy involved himself in any of those!

Hey there my MCFcians! Did you guys enjoy the first chapter of Five Nights at Freddy's 2? Well bye!

Vote...
Comment...
And Share!
Bye bye!