•°○●《1. In your embrace》●○°•

I acknowledge this is my pure work

I acknowledge this is my pure work. All the parts is written by me. Please don't copy my work. All copyright is reserved by me©®.

Note to all the readers- If you will see my work anywhere then please inform me and report him/her.

Happy reading (✿●‿●✿)

___________♡__________

It was the first night of them after marriage. Obviously both were excited yet nervous. Their nervousness has no bound if I say.

She was looking extremely beautiful in the red lehenga with loyal golden scripts. Her hair was tied in a bun and was covered with a red chuni. Her hand was covered with red royal bangles and her palms with a dark coloured mehendi revealing that her husband will love her forever. Her cheeks turned cherish-red and she blushed purposefully due to the sweet thoughts acrossed her mind. Her plump nose, doe shaped eyes, pink lips, puffy cheeks are just heavenly beautiful. Draped in the red bridal attire she was sitting in the bed.

A man, late in his twenty eight, was draped in the slight golden Kurta, with a red pagdi in his head. His almond eyes was deep yet beautiful. His heart was beating faster then ever. With a nervous yet excited smile he entered the room. He took small steps and looked up to see the beauty of his lady in front of his. He nervously went towards her and sat next to her.

He didn't removed her veil. He straight way held her hand.

"Are you feeling comfortable?" He asked her.

Her heart again fall for him. The way he cares for her, the way he asked about her needs and all made her fall for him again and again.

She gently nodded her head. He smiled but deep inside he knew she was nervous.

He removed her veil to she the breathtaking beauty in front of him. Her eyes was covered with kajal, and her cheeks turned red whereas she looked down, not able to meet her eyes with him.

She collected her courage and looked up to see his open mouth and again looked down with a blush.

He chuckled at her act and held her hand.

"Tumhe pata hai maine ye din ka bohot sallon se intazar kiya!" He said.

She looked up and asked "Kyon?"

"Kyonki ye din mere liye bohot khass hai...ajse mai sirf tumhara or tum meri..." his voice was deep enough to made her blush.

She looked away trying to control her blush but failed.

She jerked her hands and stood up. He was confused that why she did that?

But smiled when she offered him the glass of milk.

He took that but didn't took any sip but he offered her the milk.

"Iski jarurat tumhe hai...waise bhi aj tum bohot thak gyi hogi na? Isliye ye tum pilo"

She looked him intently without blinking her eyes. He is so caring. She took the glass and placed it on the table, beside the bed, and hugged him tightly, sobbing in his arms.

"Why do you care for me?" She asked with a little sob.

He reciprocated the hug and answered "Because I love you..."

It was enough for her to melt at his words.

"I love you too..." she said and engulfed in his arms.

The moment was so soothing and heartwarming. Their bond was a pure bliss or more than that.

He broke the hug.

"Ab jao kapde badal lo...sona nhi hai kya?" He said while she nodded and went to Washroom. He too changed himself in night dress. She comes out wearing a pink colour comfortable suit. She was looking adorable.

He adore her for more than five minutes when she was settling her clothes in cupboard.

He tip toed went to her and spread his arms around her. Her breath hitched and the cloth, which she was holding in her hand, falls down.

She could feel his hot breath in her neck. She closed her eyes. He turned her around and saw her closed eyes and watched her with a chuckle.

She waited for more than two minute in that position but feeling no movements, she opened her eyes to see Debu controlling his laugh. After that he broke into laughter. She felt so embarrassed but still chuckled and laughed with him.

But suddenly he stopped laughing and watched her intently. His graze was making her blush.

She tried to leave but her caged her between his strong arms.

He pinned her to the cupboard and came closer.

"Ye.....ye kya...." before she could complete her sentence, she felt his finger on her lips.

She closed her eyes in nervousness and excitement.

He came closer to her earlobe and said husky "You are looking very beautiful" as soon as his lips touched her earlobe she shivered.

Seeing that, his touch is affecting her so much, he pull her closer by waist. Due to his sudden action her hands were automatically placed in his shoulder. He came more closer to her and brush his nose with her. She was feeling goosebumps all around her stomach and a chill ran to her spine. He gently kissed her forehead to make her comfortable while she felt relaxed and smiled, still closing her eyes.

He kissed her both eyelids and said "Ankhein kholo na Anu..." with his warm and gentle voice.

She opened her eyes to see herself caged in his husband's arms. It made her blush with a dhabad- dhabad heart in her chest.

She hugged him and placed her head near to his chest to listen his heartbeat. He too hugged her back while chuckling at her innocence.

Both went to bed. She hugged him hiding her face in his chest. He encircled his arms around her, and caged her like if she was a gem and he was hiding his gem from everyone. Soon sleep engulfed them and they dozed off.

This was their pure love. Their immense love.

__________♡_________

Heya loves!

It's me your writer,Rishika!

Hope you like it (♡◇♡)

Do comment your valuable views.

Will wait for your vote and comment...

~ Be_my_Jinnie 💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞~𝐃𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐎𝐒✓ 🎉