What Is Up With Zayn??

A/N Hi!!!!!! <3 I really like doing authors notes! I hope you are reading them! 

This chapter is dedicated to @icestarwarrior because a) she had the first comment, b) it was very nice, and c) she is awesome!

I am kind of stuck for ideas. (I know! This story is only at the beginning!) I have an idea for it but a few ideas will help.

Also this hasn't got a lot of reads sooooooooo please let people know about it! I really want reads!!!!!!!

I know this is random but........ OMG the KISS YOU video is amaZAYN, brilLIAM, fabuLOUIS, phenomiNAILL, extrodinHARRY and 1Derful! i know it came out a while ago but i just had to fangirl to you guys. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

Anyway, here is the next chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV 

It had been three days since we talked. The girls hadn't  said a thing to me. What was up with that? I thought they would at least glare at me, but they just acted normally. Uggggggggg! This was so annoying! I was pacing around the kitchen thinking to myself. 

A beat of music sudennly broke me out of my thoughts. The music was very fimiliar. My eys widened. NO! They couldn't be! Why would they listen to that song!! They were annoying me so much! Oh its on.

Liz's POV

"Ok. Are you sure that we should listen to his music.?" Lexi asked for the 1000 time. After the encounter with Zayn, Lexi wanted to set up revenge with some poorly thought out plan. I, however, thought the best way to annoy him was to ignore him. So, that's exactly what we were doing. Also i thought adding in some One Direction music would really get on his nerves.

"YES!!!" I yelled for the last time.

"Ok then. Turn it on and up!' she replied. I reached over to the cd player and pressed play. I also turned the volume up to full blast. It was really ironic that the song was "She's Not Afraid" because Zayn sings the chorus. We didn't even choose that! It just was the song that was first on shuffle! It took everything in me not to start laughing. 

I watched as Lexi danced. I was wondering how she was dealing with the whole 'Zayn' thing. I mean, it was her brother. Sure, he was like a brother to me, but they had always been so close.

I shook my head trying to clear those thoughts from my head. I turned my attention to Lexi dancing. That alone was enough to clear those thoughts. she was a horrible dancer. I couldn't keep it in any longer and i burst out laughing. Singing along, i got up and started to dance with her.

"SHE'S NOT AFRAID OF ALL THE ATTENTION!" I sang, yelling so Zayn would hear.

"SHES' NOT AFRAID OF RUNNING WILD!" Lexi sang back.

"HOW COME SHE'S SO AFRAID OF FALLING IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!" We sang together.

Suddenly, we heard thumping coming up the stairs that sounded like Zayn. We exchanged panicked glances and went into emergency mode. Lexi turned the music wayyyy down and I grabbed our school binders. Right before Zayn entered, we started to pretend to read notes to make it look like we were studying the whole time.

The door burst open and there stood Zayn. He looked very annoyed which meant the plan worked. Zayn glared at us.

"OH! Hey Zayn! Hows it going?" Lexi asked, trying to hold in a laugh. Zayn just stood there glaring.

"Hey Zayn! Just studying here! Waz up?" I said in a cheery voice. He just shook his head and walked out, shutting the door behind him. I didn't hear any footsteps, so i assumed he was waiting to overhear something.

"Ummm, ok? LIZ! I don't get this!" Lexi whined, obviously catching on.

"OH! That's easy! Just use the Pythagorean Relationship! A squared plus B squared equals C squared!" i replied "We went over that yesterday in math!!!" 

"I know! Wait! Speaking of yesterday, don't we have to write that thing about something we love?" Lexi replied. Oh yeah! 

"Yeah, your right! i wonder what i should do mine on?" I had absolutely no ideas! 

"Ummmm, I don't know! I'm going to do mine on Taylor Swift!" Lexi said. 

"Cool! Ummmmm, I could do mine on..... ONE DIRECTION! Yup! That's what i'm going to do." I exclaimed. I really do love 1D and it will also make Zayn mad! It's a win-win! Well, not for Zayn, but 2 wins for me! In his FACE! He just got served! And I know he heard because he was still standing there. After that he left.

Lexi and i looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"OK! Seriously! Stop laughing! We need to work on this project! I trust you won't need help scince you are a Directioner!?" Lexi asked.

"OF COURSE! I turst you won't need help scince your a Swiftie!?" I replied. She just gave me a 'DUH' look. " OK lets just work on our projects."

Zayn's POV

After i walked out of the room I paused trying to listen in, but all i heard was them talking about homework. SERIOUSLY!!???!???!? And, they were listening to my song! To top it off, Liz was going to write a report on me! And the others, but still! ME!!!! I needed to think of a way to get revenge. Wait! Thats it! Perfect revenge! MWAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you liked it! I think that chapter was longer! Sorry it took so long for me to update.

Just a general reminder: NO HATE!! ON ANYTHING! Not 1D, because a) its rude and b) Why are you reading a 1D fanfic if you hate them? Not ME or ANY OF MY FANS/READERS!  NO ONE!

I will try to update more often, but I'm just busy. Sorry!

BYEEEEEE!