Trying In Love Making

Don't ask how I know that song-

....

Ratchet hummed as he read his book. Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Sari had left the base which left Prowl, Optimus, and himself at base.

Prowl went to his room. Ratchet shrugged and spent the time by himself reading his favorite book.

Optimus sat on the couch and sighed. "Something wrong Prime?" Ratchet asked as he leaned on Optimus. "I'm just a little tired...Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Sari left?" Ratchet nodded at that question. "Yup at least a minute ago." Ratchet said closing his book.

Optimus nodded and Ratchet kissed him. Optimus kissed back as he laid Ratchet down. Ratchet bit his jawline and smiled. "Ratchet maybe we shouldn't..." Optimus said nervously.

"Prime, Prowl won't be coming back in a while, so will the other three. I don't think we'll have to worry." Ratchet reassured him. Optimus hesitated which made Ratchet huff. "Please Optimus? I want you to frag me, frag me hard, make me beg, hurt me, punish me." Ratchet said seductively in his ear.

That last part made Optimus blush hard and he pinned Ratchet down. Ratchet grunted and looked Optimus in the eyes. Optimus' eyes were now full of lust. He pulled the Prime down into a kiss.

Optimus slipped his tounge in and grabbed Ratchet's legs, spreading him.

Ratchet moaned into the kiss and panted as their lips parted away from each other.

Optimus moved his lips to Ratchet's jaw and bit on it.

They then heard a yelp.

They looked at the three young people in the room. Sari had her eyes covered while Bumblebee and Bulkhead blushed madly.

"W-We didn't expect you to come back early..." Ratchet said averting his gaze blushing.

"Well Sari forgot something and we came back. But we didn't expect..." Bumblebee moved his arm a little in a flustered way.

Sari took what she left then left with her friends, leaving the a flustered couple.

...

Optimus pinned Ratchet down on his bed as they kissed deep and fierce.

Ratchet moaned into the kiss. "Optimus..."

Optimus nodded and moved his hands to Ratchet's waist. He took of Ratchet's belt and slowly took of the older man's pants. He then pressed his lips against Ratchet's again and moved his hands up taking off Ratchet's doctors coat.

Ratchet removed Optimus' shirt as they kissed. He then moved his mouth to the Prime's neck.

...

They laid down on the bed panting heavily. Ratchet's body ached since Optimus was really rough. But he enjoyed his time with the Prime.

"I love you Ratchet." Optimus said pulling him close. Ratchet hugged him and smiled, "Me too, Kid." Ratchet closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Optimus smiled and kissed Ratchet's head. He soon fell asleep too, happily holding Ratchet in his arms.

...

Pomp and Circumstance covered by Kuraiinu and Rachie

Probably the second most dirty song I've listened to. And I have listened to some things so if it's the second one those one's are pretty clean in a way...

Also hope you enjoyed this-

I'll never write shut until I am living in a house by myself and an adult.

Haha!!!

*sobs*

- Sam