First day of summer

Usually summer goes smoothly but when you are with me, they tend to derail but this summer in Gravity Falls was the craziest thing in the world even for me. 

Dipper and Mable have just arrived at gravity falls every summer they had was spent here, there last summer ended with them beating a dream demon named Bill cipher, and this summer dipper wanted to get more into the weird stuff of gravity falls, "GREAT UNCLE FORD'' the twins said running to give there great uncle a hug "Kids!" He shouted back. After the family group hug, someone very familiar walked outside not wearing any pants, "he sixer have you seen-, Kids!" "Grunkle Stan'' They shouted, they went to give him a big hug then realized he wasn't wearing any pants and took a few steps back. "So how was your guys year'' great Uncle Ford said "Omg It Was Great" Dipper shouted Uncle Ford then asked "what happened Dipper" "omg it was great first it started with a new kid arriving at school us becoming friends Then Ended The Year With Straight A's!!" Dipper said, sounding super happy "sounds like you had a good summer kiddo" Stan said, giving Dipper the same grin he almost always had. “How was your year Mable” Ford asked “It was a pretty great year I got a group of friends, Got a couple of Boyfriends and, Dippperr~” Mable said lightly elbowing Dippers arm “ugghh mabllleee” Dipper mumbled while blushing a bit “what is it Dipper” Ford asked “It's nothing for real” Dipper said blushing even more then before “Yeah it's nothing all it is just-DIPPERS G-” Mable was shouting till Dipper covered her mouth with his hand “Hey Dudes” Wendy said walking up to the mystery twins and swooping hats with Dipper “how was your guys year” “Great” the mystery twins said in sync “come on kids lets get your stuff inside” Dipper had 2 suitcases one was for clothes and the other had ‘Nerdy stuff’ that's how Mable would describe it anyways. Mable also had 2 suitcases one for clothes too and the other was filled to the brim with hair accessories, makeup, magazines and lots of stuff to decorate her new scrapbook. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Dipper and Mable got there things in there room they started to decorate their sides of there room, “Ready for a fantastic summer Dippy bro” “yep” Dipper said finishing up his side of his room Mable wasn't done decorating above her bed, considering she had posters and other girly girl stuff that dipper never found interest in he was still the same nerdy kid looking for adventure, and that's what he was gonna do. “Mable I'll be back in a bit” Dipper said, putting his book in his sweater, dipper dropped the whole vest and short pants, he now wore ripped jeans a plain white t-shirt and a brownish sweater with some burns on it from the time he went looking for stuff in the forest but getting in some trouble along the way. “Ok Dip-stick I'm gonna go to the mall with Grande and Candy” “ok” Dipper said starting to walk down stairs “I'm going out stan'' the male brunet said opening the door “Ok don't do anything a normal person wouldn't do” Stan replied sitting down on the coach rewatching duck-tective considering they now had a streaming service which allowed them to watch anything anytime. 

Dipper headed for the forest he felt like he was being watched but at this point that was the norm for gravity falls, Dipper walked for hours not even noticing it, Dipper finally looked up from his book and finally saw how dark it was, “Jezz I should head back to the shack” Dipper turned around and saw the trail had disappear “W-What” Dipper opened his own book that had his discoveries and some of Ford's too, it was a simply book it had nothing special about it, Mable has already asked Dipper if she could spruce it up but Dipper continued to say no, he flipped through his book and found nothing on trial changing. The wind started to pick up which sent a shiver down Dippers spine “ok uhhh” Dipper looked around trying to find his way back home, Dipper heard something in the bush 5ft away from him, he slowly made his way towards the bush on his way he picked up a stick getting ready to hit the thing. Then popped out a black and white bunny "oh it's just a-AAHHH" Dipper turned around to see a monster, this monster was huge nothing like he has seen before and in a flash the monster was lashing at Dipper, "AAHHH" Dipper was in a flight or fight moment most of the time he choose flight but this time he didn't, Dipper shut his eyes and put his hands out in front of him like he was about to stop the monster with his bare hands, but the monster stopped and whimpered. Dipper opened his eyes to see the monster fleeing he was so confused for a moment he thought there was a bigger monster behind him but when he turned around he was caught of guard by nothing being there, "hehee so I gue- AHHHH" Dipper looked at his hands and saw.

Lol cliff hanger, so I've been getting back into gravity falls I watch it when I was 10 and now that I'm 12 I still love this show I only stopped watching it because it got boring and I didn't write any fanfic when I was 10 but now I like writing and this series will be slow but I tend to jump from project to project so yeah but anyways I hope you like the start to this book and I hope your ok with slow updates Byeee!