minho and jisung gets lost in ikea

...𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜...

...𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 : 𝙼...

*•.¸♡ Note ♡¸.•*

- there's a lot of fuckin smut and crack.

- i wrote this at night so it's probably shit

- this is also just a work of fiction and if you dont like the idea of celebrities being shipped please leave <3

- read this at ur own risk lmao enjoy

______________

"morning," jisung limped into the living room, grasping onto any furniture to balance his weight.

minho was cooking up their breakfast as he averted his eyes from the stove to his boyfriend, furrowing his eyebrows along with a chuckle, "why the hell are you walking like that?"

jisung stared daggers at minho, he knew the bastard was just teasing him but, he answered back anyways, "didn't you make me like this. apparently 5 fingers weren't enough for you."

minho hysterically laughed it off, turning back to the stove as he cooked two sunny side ups. after minho was finished cooking, he placed their dish onto a placemat on their dining table and they proceeded to eat their breakfast made by minho.

"honey," jisung called the latter moments later, his eyes stuck onto his phone.

"yeah?" minho bluntly replied before taking another bite of his dish.

"did you know blue whales ejaculate 400 gallons of sperm."

"what fucking documentary are you watching."

"i have no idea but we can watch it together if you'd like."

minho gave in and ended up watching with him.

silence overtook the room, but it was a silence they enjoyed. the sound of jisung's whale documentary played, the cold air from the air conditioner piercing through their skin, the warmth between the couple's interlocked hands, and the sun was shining through their large window which hung....a broken curtain.

yes, a broken curtain, a blue one to be exact. throughout their 3 years relationship, they never dared to fix that certain curtain which failed to cover the window. one, they don't know how to fix it. two, they were lazy. three, jisung is an exhibitionist i.e. he enjoys people seeing his cock. not to mention, the window was facing the public parking lot for their apartment. although, they lived on the 5th floor of the flat so there was no chance anyone saw them but jisung enjoys the semi-public sex against the windows.

"when do you think we're fixing that curtain?" minho eyed the curtains which poorly hung, gripping on the curtain bars for its dear life.

"never," jisung said without any hesitation, taking a sip of an iced coffee he had ordered last night with his eyes still glued onto the documentary playing. "and plus, i like it when we fuck there."

minho nudged jisung's arms, followed with a grunt coming from jisung's lips. he abruptly shook his head at jisung with a soft smile tugged on his lips, "i dont think the landlady would enjoy receiving complaints about us don't you think?"

"what are you on?" jisung grumbled while furrowing his eyebrows at his boyfriend.

"ikea."

"ikea?"