a beautiful story of cum

"Okay baby, are you ready to go home?" Dream asked, as George got in the car.

It had been their first date, and they went to a fancy restaurant as Dream was a rich bad boy.

"Yeah." George replied.

He sat in the seat next to Dream, as he thought Dream smelt of sweat and fishfingers.

George liked fish fingers.

He also liked being fingered... he hoped Dream had an idea of fucking him when they got home.

He couldn't get his hopes up though.

They rode in silence and the car journey seemed to go as quick as an erection.

When they got home, George felt the tension in the room. He decided to ask the question he had wanted to ask the whole time they had been together.

"I- can you fuck me, daddy Dream?"

Dream groaned. "With pleasure, Gogy Wogy." He replied in his deep manly voice.

He pulled Georges clothes off as quick as a flash and started fingering George's tight ass.

"Ugh- George, your so tight." George let out a moan.

"I- f-fuck me... p-please d-daddy.." George cried.

Dream obliged, and shoved his fat cock into Georges red butt.

"a-ahHHh...." George growled.

George couldn't lie, he was loving the sensation of Dream pushing and pulling up and down. There was pain, of course, but it was nice pain, the pain of fucking your amazing rich sugar daddy.

Suddenly, the door crashed open and Dream and George immediately stopped what they were doing.

"What the fuck..." Sapnap said.

"I- I- I can't keep it in any longer..."

Wet, white, creamy cum spit out of George's miniscule dick onto Sapnaps face.

"EWWWu!!! GET OUT YOU FAT FANNY!!!" Sapnap screamed.

George tried to jump out the window, but his cock got caught by Dream.

"OWWW DREEEEAAAAAMMMMM" George moaned.

And they lived happily ever after.

BUT georges dick had to be cut off as it was caught in Dreams big member.

AND sapnap had to go to a mental hospital for trauma.

Legend says there is still cum stuck in his beard today. 

We might write more but dont get yo hopes up