Chapter one

Ethan's POV:

       I've always hated being the center of attention. But here I am, standing in front of the class with a big poster board holding the contents of my project week on display.
       I took a shaky breath and started to talk. The students eyes followed my every move, and finally, I snapped. I dropped my poster and sprinted towards the bathroom.
       "ETHAN!!" I heard a voice shout as I ran from the room.

Asher's POV:

       Ethan suddenly dropped his board, sprinting out of the classroom.
       "ETHAN!!" I yelled after him.
       "Asher can you please go check on him, he might need a friend to help him." Mrs. Smith said, her permanent resting bitch face never faltering.
       I nodded my head and got up from my seat. I walked out into the hall, not knowing where he went. I decided to check the bathrooms to start.

Ethan's POV:

       I heard the bathroom door open slowly.
       "Hey Ethan...? Are you in here?" Ashers soft voice whispered as he walked in.
       I tried to keep quite but I accidentally let out a small sniffle and immediately heard footsteps coming towards my stall.
       I reached my hand out to lock the door, but before I could, Asher pulled it open. My arm brushed against his...uh....waist.
       "A-AHH!" He shouted and jumped back.
       "OH GOD I DIDN'T MEAN TO TOUCH THAT- I MEAN THERE- I WAS JUST TRYING TO LOCK THE DOO-" I was silenced by a pair of soft lips pressing against mine. 🧍‍♀️🔫
       He grabbed me and pushed me against the stall wall, my glasses falling a little crooked on my face.
       He held my wrists above my head and continued to kiss me, my fingers pulling on his hair.
       He started to slide his hands down my waist when suddenly someone burst through the door. We jumped away from each other quickly and saw Autumn standing at the door.
       "BE WHO YOU ARREEEE FOR YOUR PRIII-" I slammed the door in her face, and she ran away to go tell Riley.
       "W-we should get back to class..." I whispered, blushing a deep red.
       Asher nodded and held my hand, walking me back.
       "Meet me after school... ;)" he whispered into my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BYE :D
Bye
bye....