Chapter 1

I am writing this on a tablet so sorry for spelling mistake even tho I have autocorrect lol. This will be horror cause that's all I can write...... which is sad lol

Oh my god it was the day. My mom and dad were finally gonna take me camping. They have said they would for three years now but finaly, to say we the day. I am currently eight years old and just starting grade 2. There is one more week till school starts up again so this is kinda like a going away treat. At least that's  what they said but I didn't understand why it was going away. We were going camping in a nice related forest, named the Aokigahara forest, later to be known as the scariest and most haunted forest on Earth.

I woke up with a bright smile on  my face the day of October 2004, Friday 13th. I ran, yelling into my parents room. "MOMMY DADDY TODAYS THE DAY WE GO CAMPING!!!!!!!", I yelled, ready to pop like a bag of popcorn. My mother look down at me and she saw a little boy in marshmallow pajamas with black, messy hair, a smile filled with teeth with on missing, bright red, round cheeks like apples, and dark storm blue eyes. My nose was like a button. She smiled at me, not being able to keep it away much longer. " Yes, you are very much right Xavier!"

I ran to my room, making sure I got everything packed. I would usually talk to myself and make a checklist of things so I knew I didn't forget anything. "Mr. Squiggly Miggily, check! 3 pairs of pajamas, check! Socks and underwear, check! Shirts and pants, check! Mr. Octopus, nope. Now check! Hmm.....Oh I know, blankets and pillows, check!" I ran downstairs with my bag over my shoulder. I put on my black and white slip on shoes and pulled on my green and gray jacket. It was brand new and no was scared of it getting dirty and wet so I made sure to take careful care of it. I just couldn't wait to eat Marshmallows!

That is the end of chapter one guy's sorry it is so short I kinda got no motivation to write right now. I will be trying to write some DreamNotFound one shot books so I will definitely be taking requests there. If you do have any message me or comment and I will take them and do the best I can. THANK YOU ALL AND SEE YA LATER(not literally tho still gotta social distance lol)