Dhyrbfyty

Name: Dhyrbfyty
Aliases: Rose
Pronouns: She goes by She/Her, They/Them, It/Its, and Cloud/Cloudself.
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Asexual
Birthdate: August 26th

Height: 6'0
Hair: She doesn't have any- Just two bows that, for some reason, look kinda good on her /p
Eyes: Pink (Naturally amber.)
Appearance: She's a bald girl with pink bows on the side of her head, pink eyes, a red heart locket, a black dress and black fingerless gloves. The gloves fade into white at the top.
Other things: None

Personality: Dhyrbfyty is a bit boyish and a bit girlish. She still likes girly things and won't mind if you wanna take her to do girly things-shop at malls, paint nails, etc-but she also likes gaming, messing around, etc etc. She usually just tags along with anything, and is very talkative.
Fears: Heights and flying.
Hobbies: Gaming, art/drawing, writing, and designing pretty much anything.
Skills: She is surprisingly very good with hair styling/makeup, and she is also really good at ranged combat.

Relationship Status: Single

Secret: She belongs to a family of the most violent gang members. (Yes, it's provided a..very gloomy childhood.)
Crush: None

Extra: She belongs to a family of the most violent gang members, her childhood has not been the greatest. There were constant wars/gunshots/fighting/etc etc etc. She was mostly raised by her father, her mother having left when she was 2.